James Charles dragged in Tik Tok

BussC,XOXO

I'm not saying this is VIRAL but it certainly is trending and a lot of people are lashing james over this :deadbanana2:

this was a NASSTTTYYYY read

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

This idea that liberals have that critics don't just... understand the 3 branches of government is the kind of beltway, smarmy finger-wagging that essentially lost Clinton her 2016 race because her aides and staffers and supporters were too focused on telling people they were too sexist or dumb to see what a great candidate she was instead of addressing the credibility gap she had amongst undecided voters.

Voters who feel Biden has fault in things like Roe v. Wade being undone don't think he can just undue that decision. They're expressing disappointment in the stagnation of modern politics and the status quo that exists because you have a geriatric bench of Establishment Dems who support tradition over seizing power. 

See: Biden saying he'd never support Congress passing a law that would expand the court, set term limits, etc. despite this being the only option to take it back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

14 minutes ago, Communion said:

This idea that liberals have that critics don't just... understand the 3 branches of government is the kind of beltway, smarmy finger-wagging that essentially lost Clinton her 2016 race because her aides and staffers and supporters were too focused on telling people they were too sexist or dumb to see what a great candidate she was instead of addressing the credibility gap she had amongst undecided voters.

Voters who feel Biden has fault in things like Roe v. Wade being undone don't think he can just undue that decision. They're expressing disappointment in the stagnation of modern politics and the status quo that exists because you have a geriatric bench of Establishment Dems who support tradition over seizing power. 

See: Biden saying he'd never support Congress passing a law that would expand the court, set term limits, etc. despite this being the only option to take it back.

explain this in pop terms 

• Haha 11

Not the screaming, I was not prepared. He must have gotten turned down by a teenager right before filming this

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

I thought we left that trash to rot away back in like 2019?... Stop giving that idiot attention. Even if it's negative he thrives on it. 

I am beginning to think Americans don't take a civics like course in school. Which is frightening. How can you have a functioning government if you don't know how it works? 

• Like 3

Just like any other day? :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

I think this is at best partially true. Plenty of internet "leftists" don't understand how the the government works. I have seen the "you're the president" or the "you controlled the branches of government" discourse all over Twitter. As the user pointed out, Dems DID attempt to codify Roe but didn't have the votes. Biden can't do anything about that. 

Some people obviously understand this and their problem is with the structure of the American government itself and, to your point, the stagnation of modern politics. However, framing these specific policies as Biden's "fault" is misleading. 

As for Biden refusing to expand the court, I think it's fair to criticize him for that if you think he should but what would stop trump from merely doing the same thing when he wins in November? 

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

KatyKats/Democrats want you to stream Woman's World/vote for Joe Biden and claim the only way to get on Today's Top Hits/progressive policy passed is to stream Woman's World/vote for Democrats, but the last time this cycle happened, Katy's last lead single was on Today's Top Hits/Dems had a federal majority in both the Senate and the House, but nothing was done to capitalize on that momentum.

And in fact, the last time around, Katy/national Dems doubled-down on behavior like goofy music videos her audience aged out of/refusing to use Kamala Harris' +1 vote as VP to rebuke the Senate parliamentarian to pass progressive policy with a simple +50 majority.

And now the majority of KatyKats/Democratic base is disillusioned as Katy preps her new era led by a rapist/Biden moves to the right on policy and his mental capacities begin to diminish. Leaving most people feel like it's one step forward, two steps back.

:celestial5:

Democratic Party is unstable :(

which is a BAD SIGN

Edited by BussC,XOXO
  • Thanks 1

i only heard a fraction of what james said, but did he even lie?

the fact that it's 2024 and the two people running for president in one of the most prominent nation's on this earth are:

1) someone who can't formulate a thought for their life and is literally on the brink of complete dementia or death even?

and

2) trump. need i say more?

that IS a joke and should be dragged

19 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

As the user pointed out, Dems DID attempt to codify Roe but didn't have the votes.

The user is a grifter and Kamala Harris sycophant, who has seemingly left out on purpose that:

• Democrats had 50 votes on record in the Senate for numerous issues from their 2021-2023 majority and yet either:
    • refused to leverage Kamala's power as VP to overrule the Senate parliamentarian if something was attempted to be passed via budget reconciliation 
    • refused to get rid of the filibuster and let non-fiscal legislation be passed by a simple majority of 51 or 50+VP.
  • The 2022 Women's Healthcare Protection Act referenced passed the House and failed in the Senate by a vote of 49-51, with Joe Manchin conveniently deciding he no longer supported the legislation, giving the Joe Biden admin enough coverage to not even be in the position to be pressured to cal for abolishing the filibuster and pass it with the votes in hand.

"Vote for Dems!" is not an answer in a reality where Democrats will never have the 60 Senate seats needed to majorly reform the government from being taken over by the right.

Let me introduce you to a concept commonly cited in American politics:

E3R3GFJWQAAUcZR.jpg:large

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

I tried to watch but anyone screaming like a 12 year old child to make a point gives me the ick 

Is there anyone who hasn't dragged James Charles at this point? He's like the village bong—everyone's had a drag . . . 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Communion said:

Your idea to "seize" power is ridiculous and you deserve the down votes. Expanding the court is near sighted since the pendulum swings back and forth and in case you haven't realized, there hasn't been two back to back presidents of the same party since Regan and Bush Sr. The republicans would just undo everything anyways by expanding the court size AGAIN. So if that is your solution, it is a dumb one. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Your idea to "seize" power is ridiculous and you deserve the down votes.

1. You spent the last 4 years supporting a man whose brain melted on live TV within the last week, so please to do not feel entitled to scold anyone as idiotic or ridiculous. We are on the brink of fascism and Trump winning because people like you blindly supported Establishment Dems for a myriad of reasons, much of which I could speculate on but would avoid you the public embarrassment on why defending the collapsing mental acuity of a dying dementia patient was the hill you decided to die on:
  2. You're - for some reason - avoiding the demand to install term limits or a mandatory retirement age and not make SCOTUS a lifetime appointment, things that Joe Biden has come out as equally against as expanding the court;
  3. I actually support not expanding the court by the plan proposed by Bernie Sanders during the 2020 primary about rotating judges that removes the issue of "but Republicans-":

Please, I am not going to be scolded by anyone who is now complicit in elder abuse via years spent defending Joe Biden being the nominee.

You will look back on your complicity for this crisis in time with embarrassment and shame. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, Communion said:
  1. You spent the last 4 years supporting a man whose brain melted on live TV within the last week, so please to do not feel entitled to scold anyone as idiotic or ridiculous. We are on the brink of fascism and Trump winning because people like you blindly supported Establishment Dems for a myriad of reasons, much of which I could speculate on but would avoid you the public embarrassment on why defending the collapsing mental acuity of a dying dementia patient was the hill you decided to die on:
  2. You're - for some reason - avoiding the demand to install term limits or a mandatory retirement age and not make SCOTUS a lifetime appointment, things that Joe Biden has come out as equally against as expanding the court;
  3. I actually support not expanding the court by the plan proposed by Bernie Sanders during the 2020 primary about rotating judges that removes the issue of "but Republicans-":

Please, I am not going to be scolded by anyone who is now complicit in elder abuse via years spent defending Joe Biden being the nominee.

You will look back on your complicity for this crisis in time with embarrassment and shame. 

Lmfaoooo a one paragraph response to one part of your storybook prompted a long winding, likely rambling second one. I'm absolutely not reading all of this. So congratulations or sorry that happened. 

Edited by 45seconds
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

a long winding, likely rambling

Speaking of:

Can't imagine ever defending this kind of elder abuse just to stick it to progressives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.