Which song will be a hit: Katy's Woman World or Kesha's Joyride?

Bethenny Frankel

Both of these ladies are SO monotonous omg. Kesha with the umpteenth song about being a ***** who doesn't give a **** and Katy with the same stale self-empowerment :dies: having said this, Katy has 100x the budget so she'll at least have good production, something Kesha hasn't had since Rainbow...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Katy has 100x the budget so she'll at least have good production, something Kesha hasn't had since Rainbow...

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

2024 and we still making these kind of comparisons both deserves to be hits and sounds really promising :celestial2:

neither will be a smash but i hope Joyride is enough of a success for kesha after gag order's rollout was such a complete mess. she hasn't had a proper single since Raising Hell so im curious how this'll do

• Like 2

not kesha's for sure, it's either katy or neither

Why not make this thread a poll? Don't be shy. :gaycat2:

OT: Neither song will be a "hit" by ATRL's expectations. Katy's will perform better comparatively because she will have more label backing and push. That's that on that.

The answer is neither, but at least Kesha isn't out her being desperate and buying social media interactions for a song that shows zero maturing or growth.

• Like 2

Neither, realistically. I'll be showing Kesha my support though! :clap3:

• Like 1

Kesha's song sounds much better but she doesn't really have any chance of major commercial success.  Katy's song is predictably not good (on brand for her) but she has label support to make it chart.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.