Did Radical Optimism (Extended) make any noise?

Kanes

The extended was not good. Sorry Dua.

1 hour ago, glitch said:

I genuinely didn't realise it was out...

I did like the Training Season extended version, but generally I find extended editions to be a bit redundant. Just looping the instrumental before and after the song and between each verse just feels gimmicky.

yeah if they were ACTUAL extended mixes it would be cool but these are just lazy copy/paste instrumental loops

• Like 1

Despite many disliking Radical Optimism, I actually like it. It is no FN, but still. But I listened to the extended and hated it 😭 it added nothing for me and the extra padding was just repetitive filler to extend songs purposelessly. 

I'm a radical stan and I loved the album, but It would be better if the extended version had a new verse on all the tracks

It's not like she released a Deluxe, fans are usually the only people to check for Extended mixes when it comes to any artist so its not the drag you thought it was OP :campfire:

I downloaded it via Apple Music then deleted less than a day after. As a Dua Lipa stan, I wasn't impressed, it felt unnecessary. I will stay tuned for RO's deluxe edition which is said to be coming out later this year.

It was quite disappointing and the editing choices were questionable to say the least. I'll be sticking with the original - after all, only a few songs on the album could have benefited from an extended version. I don't need a 5 minute version of Happy For You unless it's actually bringing something new to the table and those additions don't slow down a perfect bop.

WHAT NOISE WOULD YOU EXPECT?

It just an extended version of the album, which was released only digitally /except UK/, it is not an re-issue or deluxe of the album. It was never meant to make "a noise", it is for fans who simply enjoy extended versions of the song.

Also it was released just on Friday, so ... what "noise" you want LOL

Just stop with these stupid threads pushing already Come On Please GIF by NBA

• Thanks 1

Wasted opportunity. No new parts, no new instrumentals and interesting change in the mixes, some of the more out there and psychedelic stuff they rumored about. They literally just extended the album and looped what we already got. Lazy work

girl the regular, short album already sucked, who would be here for some re-chopped .wav files clearly meant to enhance streams. it's just bad and lazy **** :biblio:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.