Ana Nikolić - "Hvala, Doviđenja" (The Seventh Album)

BOOM!

She only had a smartphone with nice camera, an elevator and a cigarette, and somehow she ATE and left no crumbs!

"Hvala, Doviđenja" - Catchy, fun, quirky lyrics... 100% Ana! :clap3:

"Rođendan (Ziva vam Bila)" - Very "retro" and old school Ana. Perfection! :clap3:

"Kidam" - A club banger and BOP that only Ana can deliver so effortlessly! "Jer dok išli su u Guču, ja išla sam u Gucci" MOTHERRR! :clap3:

"Terasa sa Pogledom na Zid" - One of her best ballads ever. The lyrics are just so powerful and real... :clap3:

"Bonnie & Clyde (Na Dva je Racuna Podeljena Lova" - Summer BOP! :clap3:

The way this talented woman can't fail and keeps delivering quality after all these years. 10/10 EP! :clap3:

An icon

- released an EP while everyone were sleeping

- wrong versions

- deleted everything

- released fixed ones

Rođendan is actually oldschool Indira Radic not Ana. That one and Terasa S Pogledom Na Zid are my faves. Cried when I listened to it.

Prodajem staro za novo rhian brewster smile GIF by Liverpool FC

Osveta se služi sporo

rhian brewster smile GIF by Liverpool FC

Serbian Album of the Year. Emotional, but bad-ass collection like we know we can get from her. 

So many styles in these songs - from

tropical dance influences on Bonnie and Clyde to rockery beats on Rodjendan and folk of Kidam too while Hvala, dovidjenja being what I would imagine from crossover between Senidah and Ana indeed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.