EBU to drop final investgative report on Eurovision 2024 - 'The Shame of Malmo'

Gwendolyn

I'll reserve my thoughts until after the report is released but what I will say is that heads better roll and one of them better be Martin Osterdahl

• Like 1

This won't say anything substantial, I'm afraid, and it would be them regurgitating everything they've been saying this season. United my music blah blah blah, Russia's expulsion is not the same blah blah, it's a competition between broadcasters, not governments and countries blah blah blah

• Thanks 2

what is this about? is it about allowing Israel in or something to do with the winner or what?

22 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

what is this about? is it about allowing Israel in or something to do with the winner or what?

Yeah im confused lmao

• Like 1

Justice for Baby Lasagna!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I highly doubt the detailed harrassment that the Israeli delegation did to other delegations will be brought up honestly

Justice for Sarah Bonnici

:clack:

I don't know how reliable that site is (seems to be some right-wing tabloid), but according to them the report is going to be about this:

In the run-up to the ESC final, there were anti-Semitic incidents in the Swedish city. Several delegations were threatening to boycott the final if Israeli singer Eden Golan (20) performs. Golan was only able to move around Malmö with Russian bodyguards, and she was repeatedly booed on stage. After Nemo's victory, Golan accused him on Platform X that the Swiss star had ignored her when she wanted to congratulate him.

They better buckle up if they really wanna this. :zzz:

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I'm not sure how to explain may 10th to people that were not following it in the moment.  Part of that is because we still don't know some of the details I believe, but some of us legitimately thought on that day that this year might have been the last Eurovision.  

This Eurovision edition showed nothing other than EBU's favoritism towards particular countries, from the list of participating ones to the results. Even as a fan, I wish this would tarnish EBU's reputation a lot.

Joost & Netherlands deserve an apology.

Anything else is a disgrace. Especially considering they allowed Israel to compete without any warnings for all the **** they pulled & performing a pro-genocide song.

2 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

I don't know how reliable that site is (seems to be some right-wing tabloid), but according to them the report is going to be about this:

They better buckle up if they really wanna this. :zzz:

Eden was not a victim at all.. let's not. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.