Lindsay Lohan gets emotional talking about return to Disney

okgo

Legend

She can be really proud of how she turned things around!

• Like 1

She's glowing!! 🩵

I hope the Freaky Friday sequel delivers as the first one is a classic. I also want her to have another song on the soundtrack as she almost forced Courtney Love into early retirement with this. 

spacer.png

It warms my heart knowing how far she came and how radiant she is now. :heart2:

• Like 1

Now can she be emotional about her return to the recording studio? :clack:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just watched Freaky Friday for the first time last week. She deserves this comeback! :party:

I love her sm :heart: She looks so happy!

Hopefully the movie will bring us another Ultimate - a classic!

26 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Now can she be emotional about her return to the recording studio? :clack:

she might have already to record something for the Freaky Friday sequel. however Lindsay's implied a few times in recent years that she's done with music unless if it's for soundtracks (or she books a musical) and honestly I hope she sticks by it as she should focus on her acting career

I think her popstar phase also affected the way people view her because besides the personal mess her music is often grouped with other artists that are usually seen as having 0 talent.. meanwhile if she only had things like Prairie Home Companion for ppl to go by she'd get a lot more respect which is why she should save the singing for certain occasions from now on imo

• Thanks 1

You can tell she likely never thought she'd be welcomed back by Disney, so I am sure it's meant the world to her.

Love her. 

She's been working hard for her comeback era. 

Love her growth in these past couple years. She looks great, and I'm not just talking about physical appearance. Good on her for putting in the work and seeing the results. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.