Update: "The Biden Oligarchy" - only family have Biden's ear & are saying "run Joe!"

Communion

I'm sorry but who didn't see this coming from a mile away? Biden has no ability to fulfill another 4 years as POTUS, and Kamala inspires no confidence. An entirely new ticket and cabinet is needed. 

• Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• mig123

• GhostBox

• byzantium

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GeminiCat said:

She is complicit too unfortunately. Obama asked Ruth to retire during his term and she refused bc she wanted what she thought would be the first woman POTUS to retire her instead. It backfired and the rest is history. 

Absolutely criminal that the DNC doesn't make the pressure on these people more public. Elected officials should be publicly calling on Biden to drop out. 

Jill is just as selfish as her husband and complicit in elder abuse. The fact that she is willing to let him be worked into the grave just so that she can continue to be first lady is vile

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm sorry but who didn't see this coming from a mile away? Biden has no ability to fulfill another 4 years as POTUS, and Kamala inspires no confidence. An entirely new ticket and cabinet is needed. 

And this is why it won't happen 😂

now it's "a whole new cabinet" 💀

yall can't even focus on 1 goal anymore 

• Thumbs Down 4

They're really gonna try to stitch this Frankenstein back together and attempt to put the cat back in the bag huh :doc:

It needs to happen. 

It can potentially be a reset of voters that Biden lost because of the war on Gaza. 

Most Biden voters were anti-Trump rather than Pro-Biden, so I don't imagine another candidate losing much support. 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

It's clear that nothing short of a new Dem promising a fresh start for America can work. Biden is completely toast. 

They really need to step in and do the right thing.

If he stays and loses, his health will not be able to take it. If he dies because of the stress, then what?

Bidens, do the right thing.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's clear that nothing short of a new Dem promising a fresh start for America can work. Biden is completely toast. 

Then make that your goal. Not "no Harris and let's change the whole administration" 💀

Just now, SoldierofLove said:

They really need to step in and do the right thing.

If he stays and loses, his health will not be able to take it. If he dies because of the stress, then what?

Bidens, do the right thing.

spacer.png

Then Harris can take over 🫡

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

Is anyone else completely torn on this? Like he clearly needs to drop out as he seems to not be up for the job...but does anyone else have a realistic shot at winning? It all seems too late to effectively push someone that the Dems and Independents can rally around. Ugh I hate it here :doc:

No not really.  Democrat candidates in swing states are polling noticeably higher than Biden.  This is mostly a Biden being a bad candidate issue.  If democrats really wanted to secure this, they would run Whitmer in my opinion.  She can absolutely win Michigan and Wisconsin and at this point that is all you need.  

• Like 1

a group of people holding signs that read, "Please drop out for U.S.," "Thank you next

now which one of y'all :rip:

• Haha 3

I'm not getting my hopes up about him dropping out but I do hope his family will pressure him to do so. It is clear he's incapable of the duties of office and is essentially mentally incapacitated. 

There is no way in hell that man makes it through another 4 years as president and I wouldn't be surprised if he died before the election even happens. 

Edited by Velvet Night

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

At this point, nobody who is in government right now deserves to be in the White House. They're all complicit in this country's slow-walk into disaster.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Best case scenario is he dies of natural causes in the coming weeks 

Not really... then Kamala is the nominee and she will struggle to beat Trump unless she can miraculously rise to the occasion.

9 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Not really... then Kamala is the nominee and she will struggle to beat Trump unless she can miraculously rise to the occasion.

2016 called, and they are suing for plagiarism. :suburban:

• Haha 1

I don't see it for Kamala. Just bring Obama back.

Otherwise, just vote for your favorite Marvel character.

:suburban:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

By default she is the nominee now isn't she?

Does anyone see Biden remaining President until elections in 2028, assuming he wins this year?

Anyone voting in these elections is choosing between Trump, or choosing the option where Kamala becomes President sooner or later. The Democrats might as well be honest about it and put her in charge now and if they don't think she can win, they better find someone else quick.

There is a much bigger question here, and that is who is actually running the country now?

Who is signing off on sending more weapons to Israel and who is making the 101 other decisions that are officially made by the President?

Does he even sign all the documents, or is a bit like pop stars that get their albums signed by autopen?

Seymour Hersh does a good job of covering the situation here:

https://slguardian.org/floap-presidential-debate-whos-really-running-the-u-s/

Readers of this column know that President Joe Biden's drift into blankness has been ongoing for months, as he and his foreign policy aides have been urging a ceasefire that will not happen in Gaza while continuing to supply the weapons that make a ceasefire less likely. There's a similar paradox in Ukraine, where Biden has been financing a war that cannot be won and refusing to participate in negotiations that could end the slaughter.

The reality behind all of this, as I've been told for months, is that the president is simply no longer there, in terms of understanding the contradictions of the policies he and his foreign policy advisers have been carrying out. America should not have a president who does not know what he has signed off on. People in power have to be responsible for what they do, and last night showed America and the world that we have a president who clearly is not in that position today.

The real disgrace is not only Biden's, but those of the men and women around him who have kept him more and more under wraps. He is a captive, and as he rapidly diminished over the past six months. I have been hearing for months about the increasing isolation of the president, from his one-time pals in the Senate, who find that he is unable to return their calls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is just a show for the masses. Biden is not going to be nominee. Democrats and their media machine do this on purpose to create a story just so they can replace him with another one of their own. They will nominate Gavin Newsom at the convention. Bookmark me.

2 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

By default she is the nominee now isn't she?

There is no nominee yet. Basically the delegates Biden won in the primaries have pledged to vote for him at the convention. The can only vote for someone else if he formally withdraws. Then they are free to pledge their delegates to whomever they choose.

10 hours ago, byzantium said:

No not really.  Democrat candidates in swing states are polling noticeably higher than Biden.  This is mostly a Biden being a bad candidate issue.  If democrats really wanted to secure this, they would run Whitmer in my opinion.  She can absolutely win Michigan and Wisconsin and at this point that is all you need.  

Do you think she would? I'd LOVE that. I mean I'd vote for a dead raccoon over Trump but this would actually make me excited to vote. 

13 hours ago, GeminiCat said:

She is complicit too unfortunately. Obama asked Ruth to retire during his term and she refused bc she wanted what she thought would be the first woman POTUS to retire her instead. It backfired and the rest is history. 

She wanted that woke moment and it gave us anti-woke decades instead lol i'm still pissed about it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, woohoo said:

Do you think she would? I'd LOVE that. I mean I'd vote for a dead raccoon over Trump but this would actually make me excited to vote. 

Play around with an electoral college map.  Whitmer would win Michigan.  I'm from Wisconsin and feel confident she would win my state give how Tammy Baldwin is polling and likely PA too.  

if she wins those three states, it's very unlikely for a republican to be able to win.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.