Cardi B alludes to pregnancy confirmation; plans to replicate debut success

rosesbloom

the funds starting to run low from the brand deals, so she gotta start releasing music again. i see you cardi sis

• Haha 1

She's a joke. Nobody taking her serious. Can't be rapping about anything cuz she goes back to being played. I get is her husband but you look weak, broken, and with no self worth. Hope you flop. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

How she gonna let that man spread his seed in her yet again? Like girl have some self respect ffs. She's so annoying and exhausting. :skull: 

Every thing I said I would do this year, I'm going to do it

cardi-b-reveals-isnt-releasing-901634075

:eatpopcorn:

Edited by BrokenMachine

Relaxing again. :deadbanana2:Well I dont know much about this woman but one thing I do know is that she loves to take vacations! :cm: Shes the new Hilary Duff. 

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

why do y'all care if she stays with her husband after cheating? it's their relationship 

Misery loves company.

3 hours ago, Apolonio said:

How she gonna let that man spread his seed in her yet again? Like girl have some self respect ffs. She's so annoying and exhausting. :skull: 

it's kinda obvious she doesn't want her kids to have seperate fathers

BUT WHY THAT FATHER:weeps:

she has 4 months to push out the album before she pushes out the baby

well that pregnancy announcement should get her instagram engagements up again before the rollout and give her a lil clout

otokigifs.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.