Selena looks stunning for OMITB press

goverm3nth0ker

oh she looks GOOD :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

the title threw me. I thought Selena was reincarnated and was back for another season of Orange Is The New Black

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

For a while now, I've been falling asleep wishing someone was there to wrap their arms around me and make me feel safe. Now though, I've outgrown that fantasy.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that until now, I hadn't really considered that boyfriends are people too. Nobody is going to want to enter a relationship with some depressed loser like me just to make me feel better.

My happiness is in my hands, and I've gotta stop pretending all my problems are just going to disappear if I get a hot guy to like me.

15 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

For a while now, I've been falling asleep wishing someone was there to wrap their arms around me and make me feel safe. Now though, I've outgrown that fantasy.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that until now, I hadn't really considered that boyfriends are people too. Nobody is going to want to enter a relationship with some depressed loser like me just to make me feel better.

My happiness is in my hands, and I've gotta stop pretending all my problems are just going to disappear if I get a hot guy to like me.

Are these SG3 lyrics? :falcon:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

EMILIA PEREZ LEAKED SCRIPT? :falcon:

7 hours ago, WaterDiamonds said:

EMILIA PEREZ LEAKED SCRIPT? :falcon:

Yup yup I was there I Was the script :eddie:

16 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

bravo! everything's best honey :-* 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.