Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

5 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

that's what's IN right now, in my opinion. look at charli's success this year. i think this has a lot of potential

Imagine a Kesha x Charli song… that would slay

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlbertoBouvier

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

21 minutes ago, Lion said:

i've been saying for months that she needs to link up with charli's team of ag cook and co :jonny: I feel like there's a solid parallel between gays who grew up with kesha who are now into charli/hyperpop type music and that could be a very successful pivot for her

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Lion said:

4 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

i've been saying for months that she needs to link up with charli's team of ag cook and co :jonny: I feel like there's a solid parallel between gays who grew up with kesha who are now into charli/hyperpop type music and that could be a very successful pivot for her

rumour has it that they did a song together for brat, may be waiting for Kesha to drop Joyride first as its her first song as an independent artist

also that it might be for a brat remix album?

9 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

How many hours???

it should be midnight local time, no?

people in the US have another 24 hours to go i think. its currently 10:35 PM for me on the 2nd. its out on the 4th

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

rumour has it that they did a song together for brat, may be waiting for Kesha to drop Joyride first as its her first song as an independent artist

people in the US have another 24 hours to go i think. its currently 10:35 PM for me on the 2nd. its out on the 4th

Is it a rumour or just speculation? I mean it would make perfect sense for her to be on it seeing as the brat was partly inspired by Kesha's old sound, the fact that they have the same management team and Kesha is arguably the original brat of pop music.

just over 11 hours left for me :duca:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Is it a rumour or just speculation? I mean it would make perfect sense for her to be on it seeing as the brat was partly inspired by Kesha's old sound, the fact that they have the same management team and Kesha is arguably the original brat of pop music.

im gonna be deluded and keep it in my mind until we can confirmation on whether or not its happening :duca: 

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

I doubt it's midnight local time if it's a Thursday release. Probably something like 10am EST. But who knows

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

spacer.png

Well this happened just before Brat came out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

spacer.png

Well this happened just before Brat came out

People say that was done as a joke as a reference this snafu

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lion said:

The 2010s and 2020s party girl combo we deserve. Come through Party at a Rich Brats House :clap3:

• Like 3

My guess is that it's coming out local time, aka whenever is 12pm in your country. So it should be out in Australia in a few hours (in 5h I think)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

I hope it's coming with a mv. Please :(

Same. It's very likely... I guess? I feel like the single cover is a photo taken from the MV. Let's hope so at least :duca:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Same. It's very likely... I guess? I feel like the single cover is a photo taken from the MV. Let's hope so at least :duca:

I have a feeling we're getting a visualiser.

• Like 1

Yeah, maybe music video next week, extended version the week after then maybe a remix?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.