• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

I'm so excited for this single to come out. It sounds like a ******* bop!! Do we know who produced this?

• Like 3

She looks like a STAR :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm so excited for this single to come out. It sounds like a ******* bop!! Do we know who produced this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Are there more of these pop-rap hybrid songs from what you've heard so far? I know I shouldn't be greedy since this song isn't out yet, but I'm hoping the album is in this vein as well :jonny:

There is particularly another track that shares this pop-rap and sensual production, as well as a distinctive style, though less "carnivalesque" than JoyRide. It is a track that competes very well with JoyRide, even though I was captivated by the lead single from the very first listen!
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

the only correct description. and also another track will give you this vibe!

All these f*ck boys…

Why was this not released last month for pride? It would've been perfect.

Hope this does well for her. :heart:

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, P!nk said:

It does seems a bit random she's trying to start her party era right after prides finished but I think the last month was so busy with releases and someone correct me if I'm wrong but she has the same management team as Charli XCX so I imagine they probably were focused on Brat promo, which was getting a lot of engagement (which conveniently has entered a new phase now the months over).

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, P!nk said:

3 minutes ago, CroNich said:

It does seems a bit random she's trying to start her party era right after prides finished but I think the last month was so busy with releases and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe she has the some management team as Charli XCX so imagine they probably were focused on Brat promo, which was getting a lot of engagement (which conveniently has entered a new phase now the months over.

Also she might have wanted to time the release of her first independent single to be on the same day as Independence Day :alexz3:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

This sounds amazing, looking forward to it!

For some reason, I thought Kesha said before she didn't like her electro pop sounds, but maybe it was her old songs she said she doesn't care for.

I think she wanted to detach herself from it because of what had happened and also pivot into another public persona, which is understandable. Lately she seems to be very proud of the Animal era though, and she should be. It was very impactful and still is, with albums like Brat taking notes from that era. With electropop coming back and early 2010s nostalgia being on the rise this is the right moment for her to embrace those roots again

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, P!nk said:

She just shot cover like last week. This seems very spur of the moment, I think she's capitalizing on all the Katy Perry bandwagon and giving that rivalry is gonna get her the streams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Rush's producer (there are 3 producers listed on that song so don't know which one)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If it was a last minute release I wonder if there even is a music video shot?

• Like 2

i think it might be a midnight EST release worldwide because its 12:22 in Brisbane, Australia and im not seeing Joyride anywhere?

14 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i think it might be a midnight EST release worldwide because its 12:22 in Brisbane, Australia and im not seeing Joyride anywhere?

Its coming out midnight tomorrow, 22 hours from now for you

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.