• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• El Nino

• WaterDiamonds

• Onyxmage

2 hours ago, dillan said:

clock them 

Clocked what?? That's no "clock" at all. That user is just telling the world they support a nasty racist and have horrible taste in music. And that misspelled screenshot negating the convo is not "proof" she's not a racist.

idk why they keep on bringing up those male singers as if that minimizes or erases cacas racism. "She was 15" my ass. "💁🏿‍♀️" gate just happened 

I personally always have the same energy against those racists in general but it is not my fault this girl gets it worse because she doesn't even have an actual or real career to fall back on

I didn't make that tweet nor make it go viral every era. that racist history will always be rightfully attached to her because that's her legacy and reputation 

:celestial4:

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

The fake outrage over this girl while this site and that site both still lust over Justin Bieber who literally said the hard r multiple times and joked about being part of the kkk on camera 

20 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Yeah a damage control pic with poor grammar is your guys' "pRoOf" that she's not a racist? 

Even if that one particular convo was edited there is still a vast amount of racist caca proof

OT: where there's smoke there's fire! LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

Get help Diana 

or at least get a hobby 

somthing with plastic scissors 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, rac7d said:

Get help Diana 

or at least get a hobby 

somthing with plastic scissors 

The irony of me needing help for posting simple facts, instead of the people who support a racist and willingly listen to the terrible noise she releases 

:toofunny2:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

The irony of me needing help for posting simple facts, instead of the people who support a racist and willingly listen to the terrible noise she releases 

The "Simple facts" are the voices from your head 

that for some reason you share with us l

you are not the prophet that's gonna save us from listening to Camila  you can stop now

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, rac7d said:

The "Simple facts" are the voices from your head 

that for some reason you share with us l

you are not the prophet that's gonna save us from listening to Camila  you can stop now

Now I have "voices in my head" telling me these facts? the utter projection :deadbanana2:

and never once did I even remotely say anyone should stop listening to her. Do I think less of people who willing listen to that? Yes. But people can listen to whatever they want and support nasty people. Just don't get upset when someone calls you out for it

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Now I have "voices in my head" telling me these facts? the utter projection :deadbanana2:

and never once did I even remotely say anyone should stop listening to her. Do I think less of people who willing listen to that? Yes. But people can listen to whatever they want and support nasty people. Just don't get upset when someone calls you out for it

spacer.png

The muppets saying "that was fake" are ignoring that Camila's racist past isn't just that alleged thing related to Normani. She's always doing this:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2024/06/29/camila-cabello-remarks-drake-kendrick-lamar-beef/74254777007/

She's even said sorry, so it would have been over and done with. Except she herself brought attention back to it by wading her spicy ass into the Drake-Kendrik drama.

Edited by Raiden
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

What exactly is racist about her? Are you stupid? :ace:

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

What exactly is racist about her? Are you stupid? :ace:

My intelligence or lack there of has absolutely nothing to do with her racist past but you not knowing the facts and not using google before branding someone "stupid" paints a pretty good picture of you. Same with your "30yo tumblr posts" hyperbole.

4 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

My intelligence or lack there of has absolutely nothing to do with her racist past but you not knowing the facts and not using google before branding someone "stupid" paints a pretty good picture of you. Same with your "30yo tumblr posts" hyperbole.

It has everything to do with it. Camila said something dumb when she was a teenager. She apologized for it and moved on like adults do. Her and normani are even supportive of each other. The ONLY people who cant get over it are stupid immature ATRLers but that's nothing new. :dies: You  all act like shes some Alt right fox news Trump supporting American flag waving racist. Seriously get over yourselves. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Onyxmage

4 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

It has everything to do with it. Camila said something dumb when she was a teenager. She apologized for it and moved on like adults do. Her and normani are even supportive of each other. The ONLY people who cant get over it are stupid immature ATRLers but that's nothing new. :dies: You  all act like shes some Alt right fox news Trump supporting American flag waving racist. Seriously get over yourselves. :deadbanana2:

Just say you're ignorant or that you openly support racists and move on. 💁‍♀️ 

On 6/29/2024 at 2:06 PM, Lyrical. said:

I'm not a fan of this girl or her singing or her music… but give her a break. Damn, are we going to lash her for this for the rest of her life when she's already grown up, realized the weight of her words and actions, and apologized multiple times? & it's not like she continues this behavior into her adulthood like Chris Brown, for example. I just know y'all love to use her racist past to drag her continuously, but it's hardly funny anymore, especially when about a topic so sensitive and serious.

How? She's literally donning blackface for an era. She's doing what Miley Cyrus did and having her "black" moment but is failing at it. Please stop. 

2 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

ATRL using an almost 30 year olds Tumblr posts from when she was a stupid teen will never not be funny. :dies:

When I was a teen, I wasn't using racial slurs. That was the farthest thing from my mind. TRY AGAIN. I'm pretty sure you got the n-word and others slurs in your vocabulary so of course you're not pressed. Just say that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, El Nino said:

When I was a teen, I wasn't using racial slurs. That was the farthest thing from my mind. TRY AGAIN. I'm pretty sure you got the n-word and others slurs in your vocabulary so of course you're not pressed. Just say that. 

SHE IS ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD GROW UP. 

On 6/29/2024 at 2:18 PM, Trent W said:

Bieber actually said the word in front of a camera( at the age that camila(fake info) said and no one bats an eye

This is basically bullying

That's a LIE. Justin Bieber has had to come out and apologize AGAIN in recent years. Black people DO NOT keep Justin Bieber afloat. White people chose to turn a blind eye to his racism. If it were up to me, and you're lucky it is not, Justin Bieber non-singing ass would have been finished after Baby, Baby, Baby. But here we are. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onyxmage said:

SHE IS ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD GROW UP. 

She's still racist because  now she's performing blackface. Luckily, it's flopping...hard. 

1 minute ago, El Nino said:

She's still racist because  now she's performing blackface. Luckily, it's flopping...hard. 

Blackface? Okay I thought her haters were stupid but now I know they are just deranged and insane. Good BYE. :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Folks are in here more upset about what she allegedly said about Normani than addressing her racism.They're more concerned about this hurting Camilla's public image than her donning black face for an era.  Like are these people forreal.

45 minutes ago, El Nino said:

How? She's literally donning blackface for an era. She's doing what Miley Cyrus did and having her "black" moment but is failing at it. Please stop. 

Why are you embarrassing yourself like this? Nothing about her music is "having a black moment"… I don't think you realize how dumb that sounds, but a hater will say anything even if it doesn't make sense. You are the one who needs to be stopped. :toofunny3:

She's still the most successful solo act from that group. 

Next! 

I don't dislike her but the racism is what stopped me from being her fan because she's otherwise an artist I would like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.