Amanda Bynes debuts lip injections 💉

SmittenCake

At one point she seemed like the biggest child star before Hannah Montana existed.

I wish she was more stable :(

• Like 1

At this point people should just let her be. She's not well, but seems functional and it's not bothering anyone. That other Amanda Bynes has left the building almost a decade ago and there's nothing anyone can do

• Like 10

I hope she exits Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry for good so that she can find peace and be able to slowly heal.

Being a child star in that vile industry literally fucks you up... We've seen it with SOOO many people, yet we still support that ****..

• Thanks 1

Can we just leave her alone? If we're gonna drag celebrities for every single surgery or stylistic choice, none of our faves are safe.

• Thanks 3

she's been through so much and the world kicked her down when she needed support the most, i wish her nothing but peace and happiness :heart:

Not the only thing she debuted I can assure you that.

I will always be devastated by what happened to her, but I want nothing more than for her to be happy and healthy :heart:

Disturbing to think about the things she has experienced to reach this point. I hope she finds peace in life 

It's her body, her choice but the industry really ****** her up for good, it's so sad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.