Felix Jaehn f/ Sophie Ellis-Bextor - "Ready For Your Love"

xokuba

YASSSSS this sounds like exactly what she needs :jonny: 

Yes! Hopefully this dance Collab will lead to proper pop record unlike hypnotised

Just now, Sky Engineer said:

Yes! Hopefully this dance Collab will lead to proper pop record unlike hypnotised

excuse me?

I won't tolerate any Hypnotized slander in here. It's a proper bop that goes off as a studio version and live version too. Also co-produced by Sega Bodega which makes it Sophie's only step into experimental production field in the last few years. I would have chosen Hypnotized's music direction over whatever HANA was anytime...

iyanla-not-on-my-watch.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xokuba said:

excuse me?

I won't tolerate any Hypnotized slander in here. It's a proper bop that goes off as a studio version and live version too. Also co-produced by Sega Bodega which makes it Sophie's only step into experimental production field in the last few years. I would have chosen Hypnotized's music direction over whatever HANA was anytime...

iyanla-not-on-my-watch.gif

i think that's what sky engineer's implying, that hypnotized wasn't the sound for hana (which i love). excited for this track :katie2: 

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

i think that's what sky engineer's implying, that hypnotized wasn't the sound for hana (which i love). excited for this track :katie2: 

ooh yeah, I read it wrong... Hypnotized was never intended as a lead though, the album was already in finishing stages at the time.

fingers crossed though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.