Celine looking radiant and healthy announcing something at a hockey sports thing

SoldierofLove

"Hockey sports thing" :dies:

Céline looks so much healthier and more jubilant. It's crazy to see the contrast between her here and then in the documentary. Anyone know if she is making a significant recovery? I'd think things like this would overstimulate her brain and cause her to have an episode 

Edited by CottageHore
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

Such a random event for her to attend but she's looking great :clap3:

not really, they have always been a huge hockey family, and her eldest son used to play for the Vegas Jr. Golden Knights.

6 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

not really, they have always been a huge hockey family, and her eldest son used to play for the Vegas Jr. Golden Knights.

RC never played the NHL

8 hours ago, allforyou said:

Such a random event for her to attend but she's looking great :clap3: I also love that her son is always by her side supporting her

She announced a new player for the Montréal Canadiens, the founder team of the NHL and this team is a huge thing in Quebec and French Canada in general, the fact that she was there announcing it, speaking few words in French is very symbolic

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CottageHore said:

It's crazy to see the contrast between her here and then in the documentary. Anyone know if she is making a significant recovery? I'd think things like this would overstimulate her brain and cause her to have an episode 

That's what I was thinking. Looks like she's come a long way from the time the documentary was filmed to now. Feels remarkable.

I'm sure a lot of work and rehab has gone into making her feel safe and good enough to do these appearances. :heart:

I love that she appears to be doing much better, especially compared to how she was in the documentary. Through therapy and the various medications, I really hope she's making significant process in getting a handle over her condition.

• Like 1

announcing something at a hockey sports thing

The way you knew none of us are aware of hockey stuff :ahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.