Eminem -"Tobey" ft. Big Sean & BabyTron

Gorjesspazze9

2nd single off of his upcoming album "Death of Slim Shady" following his hit song Houdini. "Tobey Maguire was bite by a spider, but for me it was a Goat" 

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Stan's are speculating more Spider-Man tobey Maguire references or cameo in the MV Friday :jonny2:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

So I guess the album isn't coming next week as rumoured. That's a bummer but perched for the new song.

• Like 1

Interesting that the song is actually dropping Wednesday and video is Friday. :jonny5: I swear if Eminem gets Tobey maguire cameo. This already is my most anticipated album of the year

Perched. Sounds good already. :duca:

I feel like because the song is dropping on Tuesday perhaps the album is dropping on Friday alongside the music video. I hope so anyway!

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 12:07 PM, Yuanyu said:

:jonny5:

I think he is about to snap off on this beat:jonny5: can't believe Shady is really back. 

• Like 1

Earlier last year Melle mel dissed Eminem. Mel Mel is a hip hop pioneer who made one of the first hit rap songs. He & others tried to pull the race card and say Eminem is only considered a great because he is white. A lot of people had a debate about it in hip hop circles all last year. So Eminem responded back on Realest featuring Ez Mil. He basically responded to the game's claim that nobody listened to Eminem in the club so Eminem said "and thier only retort is I'm not played in the clubs, motherfucker put a cork in it. Only reason they still play your **** in the clubs is cuz you still perform in them"😭 then he fired off at Gen z and told them to stick to school shootings💀 then he fired back at Mel and told him he is back on steroids and not to try him. He flipped his ass to roids, in a clever word play and scheme about meteors. 😆 the song was basically responding to people saying Eminem can't be considered top 5 cuz he is white. Eminem acknowledged he is a guest in the house of hip hop, but he turn that into a mansion and expanded it. Basically this is slim shady being fed up of the lack of disrespect Eminem legacy gets. Even tho Rakim, lil Wayne, Jay Z, 50Cent, Kanye, Jcole, Kendrick, Nicki, Dre, and several other of the most influential Rappers of all time place Eminem in thier top 5 best rappers of all time list. Kendrick is on Team aftermath with Dre & Eminem. And even referenced this when he rapped about "I might diss melle mel if I had to" in his hit Like that verse that started the Drake vs. Kendrick beef

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

Em goes hard on his verse. I like the song but this is more like Big Sean ft. Eminem than the other way around. 😭

I've read that this was originally meant to be on Big Sean's project so that explains it.

• Like 2

I love this song so 2/2 for me so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They put it on rap caviar. It's number 1 spot right now:jonny4: Em got the Streets and the general public on lock. Even fantano likes it. Lol

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This is sick. 

Also is it me or is the mixing on Eminem's vocals much better than usual? His voice meshes a lot better with the beat that way.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.