Why is Katy Perry so viral on X?

ChandlerBing

didn't she post a pic with Tesla? and Tesla belongs to Elon who owns X. 

connect the dots sweaty :bird:

According to Little Monsters on Twitter she's buying likes for random stan accounts that aren't even hers. I didn't even know that was physically/legally possible! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact Elon recently hid likes and now people are free to like whatever they feel on their main/only accounts without fear of others seeing or judging them for it. It couldn't be anything like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cuz little monsters / haters are always at it in the quotes, they think they're dragging but they are giving Katy visibility / engagement 

• Thanks 2

Again the "she's buying likes" crew is here too :dies:

I love how y'all haters are so dead serious about these conspiracy theories about how she's somehow paying for Twitter likes yet ignoring all the other platforms….but I guess that maybe made sense in your heads :bird:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChandlerBing said:

I have a p**n account

gurl whats ur username :gaycat3:

She has over 200 million followers on IG and is barely cracking 1 million likes in some posts. Those likes are bought just like her IG and Twitter followers. Can't wait for those opening numbers for her new song. Unfortunately Twitter likes don't mean hit songs.:dancehall:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she obviously pays for fake likes and engagement (on insta too). 500k people do NOT like ads about her ugly shoes like bfr :deadbanana2:

her or her label, definitely

2 hours ago, lg6chromatica said:

her or her label, definitely

like just look at her insta stats, she has about the same average likes as gaga despite having 4x more followers :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.