Can Madison Beer join Sabrina Carpenter and Tate McRae

Sailor Moon

I don't think so, even though she is more vocally gifted than both of them combined 

She'll get there. Part of the problem is that she is on Epic Records, which is a worse label than Tate's RCA and Sabrina's Island. Outside of a few acts, they're horrible with managing their acts. Madison does a little better in the UK thanks to getting that All Day and Night 5 years ago. She needs to keep working hard, collab with people, keep touring and making videos. Just whatever she needs to do. 

She has the looks but lacks the sound. She needs to find her sound and get a hit from that. I think it might be easier for her to blow up because of how she looks. 

made you mind is the right direction as her 'nonsense', she only need more promo interviews performance suchs which always her disadvantages. 

7 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

She'll get there. Part of the problem is that she is on Epic Records, which is a worse label than Tate's RCA and Sabrina's Island. Outside of a few acts, they're horrible with managing their acts. Madison does a little better in the UK thanks to getting that All Day and Night 5 years ago. She needs to keep working hard, collab with people, keep touring and making videos. Just whatever she needs to do. 

I was just about to say this. Columbia is the only competent label under Sony Music so Tate or Madison better pull Miley to jump ship.

I swear she's being sabotaged or something (ala normani), not really following her but why did she leave scooter?

she needs to take sabrina's marketing class 101 and learn how to connect with the right audience.
I remember reading that sabrina's management team had set a marketing plan for her, she needs to invest in some autoplay + tiktok + radio.

Her problem is not having a set/clear image or sound. Does she want a sultry/sexy image with pop songs in the vein of BOYSHIT/Baby/Make You Mine/Sweet Relief or relatable ballads in the vein of Selfish/Reckless/Most of he latest album? She won't blow up with the latter anyway as her appearance is far from 'relatable' so I think she should really go for the former. 

A year ago no one thought Sabrina would make it and look at her now. So who knows. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.