Can Madison Beer join Sabrina Carpenter and Tate McRae

Sailor Moon

Tate McRae, and especially Sabrina Carpenter exploded in popularity recently with their recent hits, and a strong marketing plan.

Madison Beer has followed a similar path with targeting gen z and tiktok, but still hasn't gained much traction as the other two, despite having scooter and justin bieber early in her career, and vocal talent.

What can she do to explode?

stream her best songs in the meantime x

didn't we have this thread last week :deadbanana2:

Yes. People literally only hate her because she's beautiful and a young girl. Lol. 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Yes. People literally only hate her because she's beautiful and a young girl. Lol. 

How old is she I feel like that naked picture scandal was 6 years ago 

1 minute ago, rac7d said:

How old is she I feel like that naked picture scandal was 6 years ago 

shes like 24-25 i believe

Maybe, I'm not that fan of Selfish or Baby but that Make You Mine song is soooooo good!!! I think she needs a distintive sound and she could make it.

I don't see it for her. She's just kind of meh. Her music isn't distinct, she lacks personality, and she's never been able to settle on a sound. I do think the majority of any minor success she's experienced is due to her beauty. She's a very pretty person and she's more so known for all that than she is for any of her music and I don't mean this in a demeaning way. :khalyan2:

Make You Mine is so ******* good and I think that kinda darker, more haunting, electronic music and sound suits her so well. I feel like if she does Halsey's first album sound, she'll eat up Halsey in that category tbh. 

idk, she does seem to have a lot of attention on the genz sites, but that hasn't translated to a big mainstream smash like it did for Tate and Sabrina. Maybe Madison's time is coming. But MYM should have been that breakout smash for her. :bird:

• Like 3

She'll get a random song to go viral on TikTok. Unfortunately a lot of the positioning is about networking and Tate/Sabrina have been working since they were literal children vs. Madison getting in drama with Magcon boys and being a psuedoinfluencer that I think cost her valuable years (in their eyes, she is more than a capable and deserving mainstream act in mine).

Not that she can't do it or doesn't have good ideas. She's building a steady fanbase to fund tours, releases and MVs and I think Charli/Tinashe's recent rises prove that's part of the fix. I hope she can have a big moment soon!

• Like 2

Deserves for BOYSHIT

If Tinashe she can but idk make you mine went viral on Tik Tok and it wasn't enough at least people are aware of her and she can bounce back. 

First of all, Tate McRae needs to join Sabrina; her album came and went despite Greedy being a hit.

Secondly, I guess? Sabrina has shown that sometimes all you really have to do is be patient. Madison's music has never really clicked as a whole for me outside of a few songs here and there, but it seems like she's getting a bit closer to really honing what her thing is. 

Edited by Blue Monday

She needs to drive further into Trance music, it would make her music instantly stand out. She also should work on the creative direction for her next era and overall brand.

I like MYM, tho.

From what I know she produces her stuff and is very talented 

Aside from her looks she just looks like an ig/tiktok model

I think that if she wants to really have a music career she should explore more obscure genres and underground music

A mainstream career seems like is not happening, and chasing trends after too long becomes lame.

Edited by Trent W

Unfortunately no because she is way too beautiful which is a curse for her 

It pulls focus from the music 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.