14 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The world adores Katheryn Hudson :clap3:

except when it comes to streaming her new music, I guess :rip:

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 8

3 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

except when it comes to streaming her new music, I guess :rip:

The said music isn't even out yet, get a grip :rip:

she's getting 10M daily streams with a limited discography. So they're streaming it enough. Thanks. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Blessed by THE pop Goddess on your wedding day? Doesn't ger much better than that. :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

this was very sweet :heart:

ms. Perry, vous avez move to Paris ou what?

5 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

The said music isn't even out yet, get a grip :rip:

she's getting 10M daily streams with a limited discography. So they're streaming it enough. Thanks. 

Here come all the katycats disliking my totally factual posts 😵‍💫 maybe if y'all spent more time actually consuming/promoting her music instead of arguing with people on here she'd be doing better! 

5 albums = small discography? If you say so… :ducky: And I was referring to her last two albums, which have patently abysmal streams outside NRO and HiH 💀

35 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Here come all the katycats disliking my totally factual posts 😵‍💫 maybe if y'all spent more time actually consuming/promoting her music instead of arguing with people on here she'd be doing better! 

5 albums = small discography? If you say so… :ducky: And I was referring to her last two albums, which have patently abysmal streams outside NRO and HiH 💀

how is 5 albums not a small discography? compare it to the amount of albums her peers have and most of them have way more? 

also, like you said 2 of her last albums have "abysmal" streams yet she's doing 10m streams daily with just 3 albums then? all of them being 16-11 years old? quite impressive

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

how is 5 albums not a small discography? compare it to the amount of albums her peers have and most of them have way more? 

also, like you said 2 of her last albums have "abysmal" streams yet she's doing 10m streams daily with just 3 albums then? all of them being 16-11 years old? quite impressive

and I bet that very few of the people streaming those songs that make up the 10m actually think "hey she's an excellent artist." maybe she can turn it around -- though with this controversy going on + the snippet... good luck to her 

she makes a good song for a party (which will end up on a bunch of party playlists, so passive streams) and a nice soundtrack for while you're browsing clothes in Target (more passive streams). congrats on that being her legacy! 

Edited by sciencemagic
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, sciencemagic said:

and I bet that very few of the people streaming those songs that make up the 10m actually think "hey she's an excellent artist." maybe she can turn it around -- though with this controversy going on + the snippet... good luck to her 

she makes a good song for a party (which will end up on a bunch of party playlists, so passive streams) and a nice soundtrack for while you're browsing clothes in Target (more passive streams). congrats on that being her legacy! 

she doesn't need to be known as an "excellent artist" to have a long list of classics... her first 3 albums are an impressive streak of songs that are globally recognizable and viral more than a decade since their release :heart2: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

she doesn't need to be known as an "excellent artist" to have a long list of classics... her first 3 albums are an impressive streak of songs that are globally recognizable and viral more than a decade since their release :heart2: 

I mean that's cool, but too bad those classics don't translate into caring about her current or future releases :rip: the Cindi Lauper of the 2010s I guess

"FABULOUS for a throwback," as an unwise woman once said 

Edited by sciencemagic
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, sciencemagic said:

I mean that's cool, but too bad those classics don't translate into caring about her current or future releases :rip: the Cindi Lauper of the 2010s I guess

"FABULOUS for a throwback," as an unwise woman once said 

In a thread that is as positive as it can get on ATRL, you had to bring the negativity to a cute and wholesome moment. Like, can you like go away or something? 

Looking at your recent posts, it doesn't surprise me that you are bitter over Katy. Gaga and Katy are friends now, get over 2013-2014.

• Like 5

The bride was gagged and the groom was bored. Love this video lol. Katy was lucky that when she removed her glasses the bride recognized her. Imagine if she didn't :lmao: 

13 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

In a thread that is as positive as it can get on ATRL, you had to bring the negativity to a cute and wholesome moment. Like, can you like go away or something? 

Looking at your recent posts, it doesn't surprise me that you are bitter over Katy. Gaga and Katy are friends now, get over 2013-2014.

I don't have much of a stake in Gaga vs Katy, not a huge fan of either of their music. BUT it's just funny how the Kats try to argue that Katy is on the same level as Gaga when that just isn't the case... but I digress. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, sciencemagic said:

I don't have much of a stake in Gaga vs Katy, not a huge fan of either of their music. BUT it's just funny how the Kats try to argue that Katy is on the same level as Gaga when that just isn't the case... but I digress. 

Umm, no one is arguing that Katy and Gaga are on the same level.

20 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

"Arguing with people on here"

but it was literally YOU who came to stir the pot here with something that's totally unrelated to this thread's topic? At least look at yourself in the mirror before typing nonsense and gaslighting people lmao.

and yes? How is 5 albums/175 tracks not a small discography compared to her peers who debuted around the same time before the streaming era? 12M streams is still good for her no matter how you try to spin it. Witness and smile aren't hugely successful albums and no one has said otherwise, but they still had moments when they did numbers. You deflecting to those two albums doesn't make her overall daily numbers less impressive. 

3 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

Not this Katy Gaga thing again:deadbanana2: Nobody is saying anything about them being on the same level here, but the arguments that I've seen in the recent days isn't too far fetched either. 

Gaga -321 tracks =12M daily streams

Katy -175 tracks = 12M daily streams.

one is ridiculed by people like you for being a flop.

the other is put on a pedestal as one of the biggest artists with a repeak.

Now take that as you will lol. 

19 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

Jesus, you're just a miserable hater aren't you :rip:

sure her multiple classics are nothing. It's all passive streams! Party playlists! Target soundtrack! So corny. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.