• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vegvisir

• dawnettakins

• tost1

• NoAngelus

Top Posters In This Topic

Richy is history there is no way she's launching another era with him involved and campaigning for awards right after.

OT: Gaga saint 

• Haha 1

Now we love to see a woman wield her power where she can! Certain other girlies cannot relate, and don't even acknowledge their past work and what they've done.

Meanwhile legend Lady Gaga not only remains humble, acknowledges and apologizes for mistakes she makes, but continues to do the work and flex her muscle where needed in support of the issue. 

Truly a LEGEND and ICON other girlies and stans should take note from.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, another L for the clowns and a certain Perrished chanteuse.

Whack em one more time for me Queen!

anime-girl.gif

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

let me go stream Artpop

7 minutes ago, bliaz said:

Ok, nice try for trying to silence me. You trying to defend her bad behavior is problematic. But I'll ask you just one question, why is she still working with Richy, don't her victims' complaints count?

If I'm "silencing you" by correcting your insane lies and assumptions about someone's experience with r*pe... then so be it?

We have no idea what's going on with Richy - for all we know his contract was not renewed for her next project. He wasn't at the Chromatica Ball Film premiere and has been working exclusively with Jojo Siwa for months now so... you do the math sis. As for the complaints? There was one accusation of assault which the alleged victim recanted and asked for privacy, saying they didn't want to speak publicly on it. Nothing beyond that has been either confirmed nor denied by either parties involved.

Also... nice slip saying "her victims" instead of Richy's victims :coffee2:

Edited by Vegvisir
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, bliaz said:

I never told lies, everything I said is completely true and is on the internet recorded chronologically. And you are inserting words that I never said, stop twisting my comment, I only commented on things as they happened, there are her own words and part of the video she made together with that man. 

About the Richy thing, we'll see in the next era. 

About "her victims", it was an accident, I use a translator because my English is not very good at writing.

You were lying by omission - in order to sell your narrative that Gaga is some r*pe apologist or doesn't care about victims you have to leave out the past decade of her advocacy work, the interviews she's done about it and her own s*xual assault, the multiple songs she's released about the experience.

If you don't like her then just say that and move on instead of trying to assassinate her character by twisting her assault and struggles with self-destructive behaviour into something it wasn't.

• Like 5

hxw1HdP.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

You were lying by omission - in order to sell your narrative that Gaga is some r*pe apologist or doesn't care about victims you have to leave out the past decade of her advocacy work, the interviews she's done about it and her own s*xual assault, the multiple songs she's released about the experience.

If you don't like her then just say that and move on instead of trying to assassinate her character by twisting her assault and struggles with self-destructive behaviour into something it wasn't.

Ok, I'll look at all that (interviews, etc) you said and reflect on it. I don't want my comments to lend themselves to misinterpretation and I'd better not say anything about it anymore. 

Edited by bliaz
  • Thanks 1

This is what the rich and famous need to ALWAYS be doing :clap3: 

From pushing Lina Morgana off a rooftop to pushing top law firms to drop Diddy 

cTKtt6V.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sinefromlggl said:

Now let's see how many others put their neck on the line the way Gaga does, not many I'm afraid

How is she putting her neck on the line by doing this? She could literally go to any other top law firm and literally nothing would change in her career.

I mean, she obviously did the right thing,, but some of you are completely delulu.

5 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Yeah sure :rip: pr machinery working overtime already

let's not forget that she called R Kelly's doings 'lies written in media' in 2013 when his actions were known for 2 decades...

Many thought he was indeed innocent back then. I remember how many followers and decent sales he still had so you can't blame her for thinking that. After she realized he might've done it she deleted him and deeply regretted working with him. 

Yay Gaga. Some choose to work with sexual predators while others refuse :clap3:

• Like 1

Lady Gaga, you will always be famous :clap3:

We did it Kindness Punks

(NewsNation) — Literally nobody in Hollywood wants to be near Diddy, not even his lawyers… who just fired him as a client.

The powerful firm of Grubman, Shire, Meiselas & Sacks, which represents most major names in the music industry, dropped Diddy recently. but not because they wanted to: Because a more powerful client refused to leave if they did not sever ties.

My insider said, "Lady Gaga said she was leaving (the firm) if they didn't drop Diddy. And she's too big to lose."

Full article: https://www.newsnationnow.com/entertainment-news/diddy-dropped-law-firm-lady-gagas-insistence-source/

• Thanks 3

Queen behavior.

******* queen. He deserves to rot in hell.

• Thanks 1

Wow she's amazing if this is true. Let me go steam TFM

• Like 1

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.