Gaga allegedly pushed top law firm to drop Diddy from clientele

Infernal Paradise

24 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Because a more powerful client refused to leave if they did not sever ties.   - do they mean threatened to leave instead of refused  

5 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

this is kind of odd/poor grammar, i think. the inclusion of "refused" makes it sound like they they wanted to leave if they severed ties to diddy :deadbanana:

Welp, clearly a proofreading error. Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out!

• Like 3

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vegvisir

• dawnettakins

• tost1

• NoAngelus

Top Posters In This Topic

The savior of the music industry :clap3:

a saint! It's nice to see that she has learned from her mistake from 2013 and is using her voice for good, as she almost always does! :heart2:

maybe some of her peers (who had their last hits around the same time, in 2013-2014) could learn something or two about saying NO to men who have allegedly done awful things to women in the industry! s:wan: 

Edited by sciencemagic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh Lady Ga  Ga, the angel that you are

39 minutes ago, sinefromlggl said:

Now let's see how many others put their neck on the line the way Gaga does, not many I'm afraid

How does this qualify as putting their neck on the line? Gaga has nothing to lose from this and a lot more to gain. It's a completely bad look to share a legal team with a criminal, especially with all the criticism she received over her R. Kelly comments.

Ouu, Lady Ga GÁ - you will always be famous! :clap3:

show certain gworlies how we treat rapists and sex pests :clap3: 

On 6/28/2024 at 12:10 PM, NoAngelus said:

it doesn't matter it was a decade ago, it was known publicly for 2 decades, but since he was still protected at the time she didn't care. Until her Oscar campaign. That's when she cared. 

Don't let them silence you! 

I always found it distasteful how she suddenly cared during her Oscar campaign and when the Surviving R. Kelly documentary was making noise everywhere, despite people calling her out years prior as well as his disgusting behavior being well documented and known for 10+ years at that point.

That's why ARTPOP flopped:gaycat2:

The reactions are very telling:gaygacat5:

Edited by itshyolee
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

iktr! :gaygacat4:

44 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

Yeah sure :rip: pr machinery working overtime already

let's not forget that she called R Kelly's doings 'lies written in media' in 2013 when his actions were known for 2 decades...

Working overtime for what exactly? She already had a response to R Kelly's situation and it hasn't been brought back in years... :toofunny3:

Try Not To Say Mother Challenge GIF - Try Not To Say Mother Challenge -  Discover & Share GIFs

Sure. Now is she going to drop the several sexual abusers from her inner circle and payroll ? her own former dancers came out publicly and have stated they were abused and sexually assaulted by her choreographer. And that's just one example. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That's mother right there :WAP:

Ms Gaga using her power for good :clap3: love to see it! 

The world would be a better place with Gaga as the president 

i will always love and support this woman :heart2:

• Like 1

Bad week for certain fanbase that tries to paint other singers in a bad light to make their idol look better, I'm afraid. This is the kind of alleged things you like to hear about your fave :clap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, NoAngelus said:

it doesn't matter it was a decade ago, it was known publicly for 2 decades, but since he was still protected at the time she didn't care. Until her Oscar campaign. That's when she cared. 

I think there's space to discuss this because it wasn't the best decision.

I feel like she's took the necessary steps she could since but she can't take it back and instances like these if from a pure place show she's at least trying to use her power & platform for the better. 
I also understand if you never forgive her because of her past actions (not just the song the interview/performance) & that's completely fine & understandable. 

That was nice of her and a good way to clean her name from the DWUW fiasco.

Why did she need Diddys lawyers anyways?

Plus in what world is she a bigger client than Diddy and why would any law firm share any info about one client to another. But go off with the headline though. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 11

7 minutes ago, Triton said:

Why did she need Diddys lawyers anyways?

Plus in what world is she a bigger client than Diddy and why would any law firm share any info about one client to another. But go off with the headline though. 

1. she didn't 'need' his lawyers they just happened to be represented by the same law firm, as every big artist tends to be. this law firm also represents madonna, mariah and dozens more big names.

2. it's not exactly a secret or confidential who law firms represent, clients can be aware of each other as well as the public in some instances.

3. gaga TABS BLASTOISE BIGGER & BETTER 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11

49 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Sure. Now is she going to drop the several sexual abusers from her inner circle and payroll ? her own former dancers came out publicly and have stated they were abused and sexually assaulted by her choreographer. And that's just one example. :rip:

Omg i was not aware he also sexually harrased them :emofish:
If im not wrong Nichola Formichetti has also skeletons on his closet and she was gettin stones for that too:gayrrycat1:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's literally an angel :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.