Ava Max debuts revolutionary dental experience

Stunnah

I hope she sues this company and uses the profit to fund AM3 promo LET'S GO :clap:We've got a budget, Maxispads! 

ava-max-gagaxkoci.gif

• Haha 12

Stream My Oh My for a revolutionary dental experience. 

• Thanks 4

• ATRL Moderator

Will the dentures also fall just like she does on the charts?

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Will the dentures also fall just like she does on the charts?

No, the AvaMax™️ denture contains a 3D-printed titanium core enhances the strength of the prosthetic and provides resistance to fractures, and it's 8 times as strong as a conventional denture.

Ava Max®️ is doing just fine, possessing one of the most-streamed female songs of the year, 'Whatever' (with Kygo), with 242 million Spotify streams. Atlantic Records is putting the finishing touches on her third album, the follow-up to the German top-10 hit album Diamonds and Dancefloors. 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

No, the AvaMax™️ denture contains a 3D-printed titanium core enhances the strength of the prosthetic and provides resistance to fractures, and it's 8 times as strong as a conventional denture.

Ava Max®️ is doing just fine, possessing one of the most-streamed female songs of the year, 'Whatever' (with Kygo), with 242 million Spotify streams. Atlantic Records is putting the finishing touches on her third album, the follow-up to the German top-10 hit album Diamonds and Dancefloors. 

Oh wow...you microwaved me a bit :jonny6:

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Ava Max®️ is doing just fine, possessing one of the most-streamed female songs of the year, 'Whatever' (with Kygo), with 242 million Spotify streams

I know that's right :clap:

4x.gif

• Like 2

That's a better logo than her actual one :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The way her every smile is a promo opportunity for them

when she has to pay them a cheque every time she smiles then what 

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove
  • Haha 3

I wonder if queen got a product sample

rQX6KGO.gif

Edited by Club classic
  • Haha 11

Colgate who? :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.