Austin Wolf federally charged for distribution of CP

SmittenCake

He's about to start singing names to save himself. I know everyone associated with him is sweating.

beyonce-jail.gif

• Thanks 2

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• Apolonio

• Funnyfatty

• its_britney_bitch

30 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Everyone angry but i feel heartbroken tbh. This is DISGUSTING. So many followers he has too. All know that he is into that underage OR "just 18" videos. 

He was earning millions in front of everyones eyes while having sx with children :weeps: 

I hope NONE of those videos ever leak 

Hide contents

but there is a chance it will because it shared on telegram

same, like he was always getting these viral joke-ish tweets about his preferences, thirst posts about him and for this revelation to happen, it's just so disgusting

He's disgusting but I'm also not shocked, he always gave me the ick

spacer.png

Wow this is... wow.

I am shocked actually. Yes everyone knows about his "preferences" and the rumors, but to be actually committing these hideous crimes is inconceivable to me. I'm sick to my stomach.

And infuriating that this will surely be used as receipt against the community. Ugh.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tropez said:

Definitely do not have that app on your phone. Like trust your intuition. 

Is it dangerous because of other motives, or is it just full of sh*t like this?

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

His last Twitter post literally says "Have you seen what happens to little boys that follow me to the lock room?" :deadbanana2:

I -

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

His last Twitter post literally says "Have you seen what happens to little boys that follow me to the lock room?" :deadbanana2:

People knew. The same way comedians made jokes about Weinstein, gays made jokes about Austin.

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

Not the stereotype becoming reality :deadbanana2:

It's a stereotype aimed at gay men and yet straight men are the ones with a vast documentation all over history of marrying minors :biblio:

• Thanks 3

Disgusting bastard, he'll rot in both prison and hell.  

This man has always been creepy. I'm surprised it took this long but reading the details of the FBI findings is still extremely disturbing. This monster needs to be locked in solitary confinement for the rest of his miserable life (Death is too much of an easy way out).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

The LPSG members are probably on suicide watch 

:rip:

:skull:

32 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

why tweet somthing like this for clout and not... go to the cops

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Always got bad vibes from this guy. His videos would always turn me off idk why. I guess I know why now.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Chris said:

First and foremost what the f*ck do people get off on INFANTS? Like what the hell is going through your mind with a literal BABY?

And what makes me even more angry is that not only we have grown ass men raping ten year old children but tying them up like that as well? How sick can you get? How EVIL can you get?

So f*cked up and I hope all of those perpetrators go straight to hell and never come back.

:shakeno:

And even shooting it with a camera :rip: 

i can't. Its disgusting. 

The videos recovered by feds allegedly contained children as young as infants, and in at least one case depicted a 10-year-old child bound and raped by a man.

lock him up immediately :mad:

3 hours ago, Janet said:

Isn't he also the one that got an air steward fired for ******* him in the plane toilets, then posting the video online?  

Correct.

1 hour ago, Ger said:

The fact that most likely this is not the only p*rn star with similar depraved behaviour.

P*rn world is such a f*cked up world, but some of you don't want to accept it.

It's so unnerving, I bet people in the p*rn industry have such easy access to this kind of stuff too.

his dead eyed, stoic face and weird twink obsession has always been unsettling so this comes as a surprise to no one :biblio:

investigate all those other creeps who film father-son videos next !

and somebody pls whack that toad faced ugly austin young twink as well :supaspaz:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.