Austin Wolf federally charged for distribution of CP

SmittenCake

I don't know him but woah, this is crazy. I hope he rots in jail or that he khs :redface:

Edited by Princess Aurora

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• Apolonio

• Funnyfatty

• its_britney_bitch

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

When I downloaded it last month to listen to the songs iggy azalea uploaded I felt so uncomfortable ans unsafe...removed that **** from my phone and computer immediately 

Why would you feel unsafe if you were only subscribed to Iggy's crypto chat? 

tenor.gif

I know he has a thing for thinks. Not dating he is innocent in anything, but I do wonder I'd he posted things on accident without knowing they were underraged? I'm only asking. Please, do not slaughter me on here. 

I tend to be attracted to me that are older than me, or look older. I had to turn down a hook up last year because the guy looked too young. He was 22, but looked 16. I did not trust it.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, LegaMyth said:

I know he has a thing for thinks. Not dating he is innocent in anything, but I do wonder I'd he posted things on accident without knowing they were underraged? I'm only asking. Please, do not slaughter me on here. 

I tend to be attracted to me that are older than me, or look older. I had to turn down a hook up last year because the guy looked too young. He was 22, but looked 16. I did not trust it.

Have you read the charges? He had infant r*pe videos…

he damn well knew what he was doing.

1 minute ago, LegaMyth said:

the article very explicitly says there were victims as young as infants.

2 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

The charges are not about him posting videos with twinks. He possessed videos of children ranging from infancy to 10 years of age being raped and molested. 

Just now, Achilles. said:

The charges are not about him posting videos with twinks. He possessed videos of children ranging from infancy to 10 years of age being raped and molested. 

Ohhhh.

I'm going to throw up

WOW 

I remember someone on here saying he gives off pedo vibes and lord behold. He needs to be castrated immediately 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mocha said:

the article very explicitly says there were victims as young as infants.

I didn't read it. My apologies. That is disgusting 

Adult Film Actor Justin Heath Smith, a/k/a "Austin Wolf," Charged With Distribution Of Child *****graphy

Damian Williams, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and James Smith, the Assistant Director in Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI"), announced today the arrest of JUSTIN HEATH SMITH, an adult film actor who uses the stage name "Austin Wolf."  SMITH is charged with sending and receiving hundreds of videos of child *****graphy via the Telegram application.  Those videos depicted children as young as infants, including a video showing a 10-year-old child bound and raped.  In addition to sharing child *****graphy via Telegram, SMITH is also charged with possessing hundreds of additional videos containing child *****graphy in his Manhattan apartment.  SMITH will be presented later today before U.S. Magistrate Judge Robyn F. Tarnofsky in Manhattan federal court. 

LOCK HIM UP, what an evil disgusting pig. :mazen::mazen::mazen::mazen:

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Have you read the charges? He had infant r*pe videos…

he damn well knew what he was doing.

I didn't read it. Currently studying, or trying to.

That is absolutely horrific. 

7 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Why would you feel unsafe if you were only subscribed to Iggy's crypto chat? 

tenor.gif

Because the Crypto chatters in the message boxes had weird usernames and the vibe was very unsettling. A whole different realm I've never been in. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bad guy said:

As a pedophile he should either kill himself or be killed. Seriously. Life imprisonment would work too I guess.

This. The maximum sentence of 20 years can choke. He shouldn't wander the streets of any city, country or state ever again. I do believe in rehabilitation for some forms of crime, this is NOT one of them. Top 5 grossest things I've read in a long time.

spacer.png

Edited by ZacXCX
  • Thanks 4

:mazen: Let's lock him up and throw away the key asap!

This was so unsurprising  to me that I shrugged at it. His p*rn is almost ALWAYS age play. One time

he outright asked a boy "Are you sure you're 18?"  Twitter joked about him liking them young but I always knew it went deeper than that. 

Good fuxking riddance. 

• Thanks 7

the way literally everyone knew this and joked about it on the TL while supporting him :rip:  very very weird

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.