Austin Wolf federally charged for distribution of CP

SmittenCake

Mess, I know he had a thing for younger boys like 18-ish but kids as young as 10yo. Rot in jail boy.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• Apolonio

• Funnyfatty

• its_britney_bitch

SMITH, 43, of New York, New York, is charged with one count of distribution and receipt of c**** *****graphy, which carries a mandatory minimum sentence of five years in prison and a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, and one count of possession of c**** *****graphy, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.   

May he rot!!!! :angry:

Edited by SoldierofLove

Couldn't even read the entire thing. What a monster :biblio:

Electric chair. The gays need to demand every content creator who ever filmed with him should delete the content AND issue some type of statement standing against child sex abuse. 

I'm sure many of his fellow creators and many "fans" will pretend they didn't see the news though. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Oh. My. God.

I am not surprised, but the level of depravity described I am….shocked. I didn't foresee it being that extreme 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Mess, I know he had a thing for younger boys like 18-ish but kids as young as 10yo. Rot in jail boy.

and an infant. Disgusting. Rot.

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Disgusting pig, hope he rots.

say it again! louder!

disgusting, it was only matter of time

Edited by xokuba

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Jfc. Vile 

we talked on Grindr as well. :sick:

oop you may wanna find a lawyer 

17 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Definitely do not have that app on your phone. Like trust your intuition. 

I didn't talk to anyone. Just downloaded a song or two and then deleted the apps 

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I can't wait for Nico Aesthetic's video, read him to filth and may he rot in jail

I think he only talks about black and Latino things 

Just now, Janet said:

Jfc. Vile 

we talked on Grindr as well. :sick:

I'm not sure if this was another actor but I vaguely remember someone saying they filmed their Grindr hookups via hidden cam and put on them on the internet so I'm glad you're safe.

OT: This is so disgusting what :mad:?! I will never understand how people could be capable of such disgusting acts of violence and cruelty. I hope he's sent away for a long time and the makers of those videos are caught and rot in hell. I want to puke, and I'm covered in goosebumps. 

I'm not shocked at all, rot in jail

Wow... at first I thot he hookeed up with a 17yo or he filmed in a state where 18-20 yo are not considered adults (don't come for me, I'm not american so I dunno how these things work). 

But INFANTS, 10YO? ELECTRIC CHAIR AND R0T in HELL!

You cant tell me that some of those people in his corn videos didnt look suspiciously young. This doesnt surprise me (with him at least). 

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!

I demand an apology

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.