Daily Mail: Taylor Swift allegedly working on new music and planning new Tour in 2026

Dear Reader

Taylor Swift has had an incredibly hectic year - between her 152-date Eras Tour and the release of The Tortured Poets Department - but that has not stopped her from already working on new music, which insiders now say could be released as early as next year. 

According to sources, the Cruel Summer singer, 34, has no plans for a lengthy break and is already working on new music for a 2025 release – and is also in talks to hit the road again in 2026, insiders claim.

Speaking to DailyMail.com, insiders have claimed she has been writing new material while on the road – which could see her address the controversy surrounding her alleged rivalry with Charli XCX.

'Taylor is working on a new record which is due out in 2025 followed by a new tour in 2026,' an insider told DailyMail.com. 'She is heavily inspired by all the new experiences she is having on the Eras tour and has been quietly writing songs backstage.

'Contrary to what some say, she loves artists like Charli XCX so those who have heard some of the ideas say she is paying attention to what is hot right now and will use that as inspiration.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13572769/taylor-swift-new-music-2025-release-tour-2026.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Taylor is always working on new music, but I find it hard to believe that she'll be touring in 2026. Doesn't she have a movie to film?

• Like 1

Just now, Mandalore said:

Daily Fail....be serious please.

Their article read like an ATRL thread full of "insiders", but I still thought it was a cute post

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

'Contrary to what some say, she loves artists like Charli XCX so those who have heard some of the ideas say she is paying attention to what is hot right now and will use that as inspiration.'

Her BRAT is coming

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Their article read like an ATRL thread full of "insiders", but I still thought it was a cute post

I would never say no to new music of course :eli: A Travis inspired album is gonna eat, just happiness and good s*x :katie2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Doesn't she have a movie to film?

Hopefully scrapped. No need for other endeavours when you're the most successful music artist of the century. Leave the film industry to the failed musicians :cm:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Mandalore said:

I would never say no to new music of course :eli: A Travis inspired album is gonna eat, just happiness and good s*x :katie2:

If I was getting that man every single night, I'd be inspired too :jonny5:

• Haha 3

While I wouldn't be surprised by her already writing for the next album, I have 0 faith in a 2026 tour (unless it's a very small one, with like 40-50 dates maximum, if even that much). 

• Like 2

When she does a like 10-nights 360°-stadium-show residencies in select few major cities across the world to celebrate 20 years of Taylor Swift oop

jasmine.jpg

• Like 7

Given her past couple of years it would be riskier to place an article stating she won't be releasing :deadbanana4:

A new album would be a great way to finish of the eras tour, tho I won't be mad if she finishes it off with her latest TV and then releases a new album later on

Edited by pavi

I don't see it happening. She has TTPD to promote for the rest of this year (unless she miraculously decides to end the era with just one single) and then she has two re-releases lined up for 2025

Atp it feels like she's just rushing to get to album 13. I can only imagine the stunts and the shenanigans she's gonna pull for that one.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Feanor said:

When she does a like 10-nights 360°-stadium-show residencies in select few major cities across the world to celebrate 20 years of Taylor Swift oop

jasmine.jpg

The death toll this would cause :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Atp it feels like she's just rushing to get to album 13. 

Well if that were true, she wouldn't have released The Anthology as part of TTPD. She would have made another folklore/evermore sister album thingy and released The Anthology later in the year. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I don't see it happening. She has TTPD to promote for the rest of this year (unless she miraculously decides to end the era with just one single) and then she has two re-releases lined up for 2025

i honestly think ttpd era is done

• Like 1

A looming second term Trump presidency and another Taylor era shoved down our throats. I would rather be waterboarded. Will our suffering ever end ?

221,800  People Looking Concerned Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free  Images - iStock

• Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Her TS,XOXO is coming

• Haha 1

I mean it's to be expected she'll drop the Travis album before 2026. why are some of you surprised :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.