Madonna at LadyLand Festival serving blondes have more fun

Lover

Damn she SERVED! She looks so good in white :heart2:

22 hours ago, ebaby said:

she's giving dolly parton to me (and this isn't shade!)

YES! I love Dolly too so the similarities/influences are on point. 

15 hours ago, MasterExpose said:

She always looks better with pants no more dresses or skirts. 

Also she's been limping while walking for a while now I guess because of the hip surgery 

I noticed the limp too. Wonder why she doesn't just wear fashionable flat boots or something?

the heels seem like a chore

Mom looking amazing and ALWAYS supporting her favorite childre, the homosexuals. :clap3: Always. 

• Like 1

RIBEIRO: We got to give you your flowers for getting Madonna under a bridge in Brooklyn.

LADYFAG: The flowers belong to her for agreeing to do it. And she did it. That is why she's the queen.

RIBEIRO: Do you think people were ready? I think everyone's breath stopped for a moment when she came out. 

LADYFAG: Yeah. Half the people knew and half the people didn't, because we never announced it. She just walked up on stage.

RIBEIRO: After following up a massive tour.

LADYFAG: She went from playing the biggest concert of all time to playing my little queer music festival under a bridge in Brooklyn, and that's why she's a ******* queen, because she has a finger on the pulse. Madonna forever.

polaroid.14-2048x1541.jpg

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/thank-you-madonna-inside-ladyland-festival-this-pride-weekend

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.