The ATRL Iceberg

ks_dollar

Where the HELL is MaRy's "will Roar sound like Brave" !!!

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• BrokenMachine

• Virgos Groove

• Genius1111

Also I feel like Rei's signature ("k bye for now" or whatever) is equally as iconic as Vin's but maybe that's just me :chick2:

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 8:05 PM, Smarticle said:

:dies: the LaLingo getting so bad the mods had to take action? Priceless

I forgot it's forbidden. No wonder they use it with so much passion in LaToya threads :deadbanana2:t

On 6/30/2024 at 4:08 AM, ks_dollar said:

dddd.  The thread was "Nicki shades Drake". I replied "ELECTRIC CHAIR" with the weird lines, which I generated from some random site. People quoted my post, and for some reason quoting the post made the lines bigger.  People kept quoting each other with the lines,  resulting in massive lines — swallowing the entire thread's pages and expanding the pages by hundreds of pixels in all directions. People also added colour to the text/lines to make beautiful rainbows. The 10+ pages of rainbow black holes were a bizarre work of art. I got a permanent warning point for using disruptive text effects or whatever.

:hoetenks::hoetenks::hoetenks:

On 6/30/2024 at 6:26 AM, Virgos Groove said:

If I remember right initiallly that thread was tagged as 'event' or 'live performance' :ahh:

On 6/30/2024 at 6:26 AM, Virgos Groove said:

Yeah, the Queen era gave ATRL so much content :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.