• yesmine

• Wonbin

• rac7d

• Meowfie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is... good actually (?)

• Thanks 1

They basically said, "Good job for trying something different, but we still see through you" :skull:

• Haha 3

not bad but it's still an atomic level sized bomb

ATRL said that P4F is the one that matters, and what now when it scored higher than Taylor, Dua and Billie? :skull:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Le Grande said:

ATRL said that P4F is the one that matters, and what now when it scored higher than Taylor, Dua and Billie:skull:

oh jeez now that i'm thinking of THIS mess again :toofunny2:

like … i'm sorry i barely know anything about Camila, it feels like she came out of nowhere? but anyway i find it incredibly hard to believe that this album is better than Billie's excellent album 

32 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

oh jeez now that i'm thinking of THIS mess again :toofunny2:

like … i'm sorry i barely know anything about Camila, it feels like she came out of nowhere? but anyway i find it incredibly hard to believe that this album is better than Billie's excellent album 

It is. And it's not even one of her better albums.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

ofc she gets her highest score when cosplaying charli, a pitchfork favourite :skull:

Familia has 7.3 babes this is not her highest score lol

• Like 1

ofc she gets her highest score when cosplaying charli, a pitchfork favourite :skull:

Such bullshite lol. You telling me this trash album is better than Hit Me Hard and Soft and Radical Optimism? I miss the days when Pitchfork used to have some integrity, and wasn't boosted by industry favortism and image. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Such bullshite lol. You telling me this trash album is better than Hit Me Hard and Soft and Radical Optimism? I miss the days when Pitchfork used to have some integrity, and wasn't boosted by industry favortism and image. 

sure, because Camila is Pitchfork's favorite darling and they always praise her LOL

and not the fumes here as if this score was anything spectacular. This album is getting mixed reviews like this one. 

Edited by Kern

Just now, Kern said:

sure, because Camila is Pitchfork's favorite darling and they always praise her LOL

its all image related. eating charli food makes them like her more lmao

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

its all image related. eating charli food makes them like her more lmao

Such a crazy thing to say

:rip: 

Edited by Ethereal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.