• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• KatyPrismSpirit

• ChooseyLover

• dawnettakins

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Then why are yall attacking Kesha and not Katy & her poor decisions? Going to the extent to call her attention seeking and saying kat6 is trapped in the contract to defend the fact that she's working with Dr Luke. ..

I have no idea what's happening here anymore like... I love Kesha and I can't wait for the new album, I love Katy and I will be bopping even though it'll be a panned bomb...

But confused about the stan war that is growing especially since yesterday? Like, let's leave Kesha alone, she's just doing her thing. If she's disappointed with Katy, let her be. She has the right, but I understand Katy's approach when the last time she called Kesha her friend was 7 years ago. The girlies don't have to like each other, but we can be respectful to each other and I will stream Kesha's next album and support it if I like it. Kittyratz on twitter are giving me second hand embarrassment. 

ezgif-5-db0380394f.thumb.gif.cf3913c6214

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

WAIT that's not Avril Lavigne? :deadbanana4:

you must be either alpha or gen z if you don't recognize this iconic and historical moment in pop culture

5 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

you must be either alpha or gen z if you don't recognize this iconic and historical moment in pop culture

Thankfully I'm neither but every time I saw this pic I thought it was Avril around the time she had a thing with Tyga :celestial:

This is pathetic and unnecessary. Imagine she keeps attacking another woman and made a deal with that man…:rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 12

god these katy/kesha threads feel so dark sided. i can't wait until they both release their albums and go into hiding again so that stans can talk about something else

Edited by wehan6
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

wait and watch LOL to be her next single

:ducky:

Wait this would be iconic :psyduck:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Wait are people actually thinking this proves a point and wasn't just camp and funny? Oh...

• Like 6

The "not allowed to get gas - right" at the end has me :bibliahh:

also someone needs to make a gif of her backing out. That's some atrl iconic level ****.  

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cyber said:

Not he's gonna call a police… Kesha sis what the f**k are you doing?? :clack:

Taking this unwated attention and capitalizing on it and drawing attention to a former pop girl/household name who's trying to make a comeback but is willingly working with a rapist on a woman's empowerment song is so respectable. I hope Kesha ends both of them.  

It's laughable anyone thought this would work. Going back to Luke is (and deserves) to be the last nail in her career. Funny how a month or two ago I was so excited and hyping her up. Yuck

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

the LOSERS (Kats and non-Kats) trying to spin this and make their rape apologist fave look better :mazen: :mazen:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the amount of fumes I'm seeing from pressed users in here :ahh:

1. "Buying Twitter likes!!!!!" 

lol sure she'd rather buy Twitter likes than Spotify payola or radio payola, right haters? The copium conspiracies are insane. The "receipts" being random online "investigation" by gays lmao. And that see through t-shirt pic isn't even on her official page, it's a random pop stan account. Also comparing insta and Twitter likes when we all know the way the algorithm works in those sites is different, and Katy's engagement on each post makes sense based on the number of likes. But whatever floats the OKH's boats I guess :dies:

2. "clout chasing in Paris!!!!"

lol sure getting INVITED to walk a runway at the fashion week and doing your own music promotions and listening parties with fans (where people actually showed up and celebrated together- watch them now queue that one video where she's just randomly coming out of the hotel as a proof that "nobody showed up" ignoring countless other videos where there's hoards of people) is clout chasing, but staging a pathetic paparazzi shoot at a gas station and getting kicked out is not clout chasing? But whatever floats the OKH's boats I guess :dies:

i know y'all hate Katy Perry but using Kesha's misfortune as an excuse to take a jab on Katy is making y'all look more insane and deranged than you already are, just saying :bird: I worry about these haters' mental health during this Katy release cycle tbh lol. They're foaming at the mouth and for what? 

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 8

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

We never created a rivalry. We just defend Katy from the (mostly disproportionate) ridicule and want to enjoy the music.

They're trying so hard to make us look like we hate Kesha, just to justify their hate towards Katy :dies:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 12

Why was my first thought when I saw this look "All around the world pretty girls wipe the floor with all the boys, pour the drinks bring the noise - it's Iggy Iggz- we're just so pretty"

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

the amount of fumes I'm seeing from pressed users in here :ahh:

1. "Buying Twitter likes!!!!!" 

lol sure she'd rather buy Twitter likes than Spotify payola or radio payola, right haters? The copium conspiracies are insane. The "receipts" being random online "investigation" by gays lmao. And that see through t-shirt pic isn't even on her official page, it's a random pop stan account. Also comparing insta and Twitter likes when we all know the way the algorithm works in those sites is different, and Katy's engagement on each post makes sense based on the number of likes. But whatever floats the OKH's boats I guess :dies:

2. "clout chasing in Paris!!!!"

lol sure getting INVITED to walk a runway at the fashion week and doing your own music promotions and listening parties with fans (where people actually showed up and celebrated together- watch them now queue that one video where she's just randomly coming out of the hotel as a proof that "nobody showed up" ignoring countless other videos where there's hoards of people) is clout chasing, but staging a pathetic paparazzi shoot at a gas station and getting kicked out is not clout chasing? But whatever floats the OKH's boats I guess :dies:

i know y'all hate Katy Perry but using Kesha's misfortune as an excuse to take a jab on Katy is making y'all look more insane and deranged than you already are, just saying :bird: I worry about these haters' mental health during this Katy release cycle tbh lol. They're foaming at the mouth and for what? 

dTcAHZc.jpeg

• Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 6

I'm loving the messiness of it all tbh, very entertaining. I hope Kesh keeps at it. Katy of course isn't aware and wont acknowledge her if she is, so ultimately it's just giving...

AnWIGm.gif

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.