Kesha gets kicked out from gas station after staging a paparazzi shoot

georgechxng

5 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

The usual suspects claiming that Kesha has an unreasonable vendetta against poor innocent Katy is sending me :deadbanana4:

Kesha didn't really interact with Katy when she was promoting Witness, Smile or the many other singles in between, but now she is. I wonder why?

The issue here is that Kesha has suffered untold mental, psychological and yes, financial trauma. If she wants to center herself in this situation it is absolutely her right because she is the victim. And that doesn't make her a flop or a loser, sorry.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 11
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• KatyPrismSpirit

• ChooseyLover

• dawnettakins

Read the responses in here before i watched the vid… baby this is literally nothing … you guys are mentally ill. Katy's still a flop too

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 3

Not you saying, it's camp. Nothing about it was camp. It was embarassing, that's for sure.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 hours ago, eclipsed said:

OP is a loser. KatyCats in general give me loser vibes but defending or trying switch up the narrative into the some petty stan war makes you a loser.

It's already proven Katy buys her likes/followers. I saw @/allurequinn on twitter say like 2 days ago they were paid by her team in order to praise Katy to build excitement for the release of her new single they showed reciepts of payment as well.

Not you being this gullible😭 An account that has been a Katy hater and it's a little monster, shocking that you're going this low…

Edited by SlayPerry

1. Her t-shirt is iconic.

2. That scene is hilarious lmao but embarassing for her.

3. Katy's fans having meltdowns about Kesha are simply ridiculous. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Well Katy did get naked at a radio station so I wouldn't throw stones.

saying this with janet rolling stone photo for an avi is the stuff of the insane

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

saying this with janet rolling stone photo for an avi is the stuff of the insane

Janet is not fully nude as that would be against the rules then as it is now. Katy's fully topless surprise at a radio station was under a NSFW tag on this very board. But I think we have bigger issues. Like 

15 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

this being the most attention shes gotten in years is so..

Attempting to shame a SA survivor. Who knew LOL has such power to send KatyCats scrambling this bad.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Kesha is also viral. She should release a diss track tbh maybe it will be her comeback :ahh: 

it would flop too

the best they can all do is move on, Katy with a second single and Kesha with her healing journey

yall are doing way too much on this already, it's the "thing" of the month, last month was Taylor's variants and Charli / Billie, before that Jojo Siwa's Karma, Dua's album flopping and even before that, JLo's album release 

every month yall pick a new female artist to shred to bits then get bored and move on to the next one :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Let me make this clear I'm on Kesha's side, but doing this is only going to invite more questions and open up more wounds (but if she's fine with it then, so be it). 

• Like 1

Lowkey loving this whole saga :eatpopcorn: I don't think LAX one was staged but after seeing social reaction they came up with this one 

• Like 1

Iconic. Of course it's staged. LOL

I love her so much. This is not even embarrasing but bad arse. 

Btw having a long arse dress with lyrics in front of a hotel: Staged

Attending a Balenciaga Event to get photos taken: Staged

Recording a TikTok with a new Snippet cause youur first one made the whole world laugh with a Legolas Shirt in the background: Staged

What is not clicking with the Clowns? lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

I try to like this girl but she is so pathetic. She is showing her true colors weaponizing her abuse story to take down another woman.

Katy knows both Luke and Kesha personally and she chose to believe Luke, I wonder why is that.

Y'all are evil, what is wrong with you?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love how outside this sh!thole everyone is siding with Kesha because she did nothing wrong other than having fun and trying to shove down certain people's throats how pathetic they are! 

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

genuine question: why are some many of you so happy to kick a victim of rape down? is kesha not allowed to feel a certain way that someone she once considered a friend is working with her abuser?

i don't even see any katy fans even attempting to be objective because all i see in this thread are people bringing up kesha's career as ways of deflecting the heat on katy, which if anything, just proves our point that y'all are dumb and don't get it?? like congrats, you don't have morals and like to support evil people. just say nothing at all! instead of posting nasty triggering comments about a SA survivor on a public forum for everyone to read (mind you many of us here are abuse survivors) and keep exposing yourselves as rape apologists  

It is honestly gross. Even posters who attempt to seem "impartial" or "level headed" participate in ridiculing someone who has been abused and downvote any post that attempts to treat her with respect and grace. I've never seen anything like it, it's disgraceful.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.