Kesha gets kicked out from gas station after staging a paparazzi shoot

georgechxng

45 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Correlation? And quit the slutshaming tactics already. She wore a slightly see through top. Which is not naked 

Correlation? You said someone wearing a LOL shirt and taking pictures is embarrassing and I responded it's certainly as embarrassing as wearing a see through shirt out at a place of business for a photo op.

Edited by Jay07

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• KatyPrismSpirit

• ChooseyLover

• dawnettakins

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eclipsed said:

Isn't that literally what your fave does? There's receipts of Katy buying followers/likes. There's literally receipts from just yesterday of her paying random stan twitter accounts to act excited about the release of her new single :rip:

So I don't think Katys fans should be the ones talking about manipulating people to think you are more popping than you actually are..

Gay twinks tweeting "omg katy doesnt pay me to post her" isnt "literally" proof luv. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jay07 said:

Correlation? You said someone taking pictures is embarrassing and I responded it's certainly less embarrassing than taking your **** out at a place of business for attention.

It's not about the picture. It's about manipulating people into believing a paparazzi took the photo :rip:

• Like 1

Just now, santlei said:

So TMZ just *happened* to be at that gas station and then published a post about it? :deadbanana2:

So your argument is that Kesha got dressed up in a red cowboy hat and a LOL tshirt, put her makeup on and got in a red convertible to pretend she didn't know paparazzi were following her?

18 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Would you care to elaborate on the levels? 

Is it more embarrassing then working with your ex friends rapist on a woman empowerment song out of pure desperation because of your flopping career?

Is it more embarrassing then having to pay random stan twitter accounts to pretend to be hyped about your return to music? 

No.

But it's still embarrassing? :rip:

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Gay twinks tweeting "omg katy doesnt pay me to post her" isnt "literally" proof luv. 

I have the proof of @/allurequinn a fairly big stan account saying they were paid by her team to praise Katy and the release of her new single lol they even showed proof of payment. They deleted their tweets because I assume it affects future endorsements but I have the one screenshot where they said as much.

1 minute ago, simplywohoo said:

No.

But it's still embarrassing? :rip:

I mean if it's true yeah it is :rip:

but a katy stan talking about embarrassing on many levels seemed questionable to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The way he didn't even know who she was  :rofl: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Imagine your reaction to a SA survivor being "flop!". Some people truly have no shame and the outcome of all this will be even more ironic. 

Lmaoooo a fan of Janet Jackson, who openly supported and collaborated with her PEDOPHILE brother, preaching about morality and shame :lmao:get a grip! 

OT: This was totally unnecessary on Kesha's part.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Let's do a morals 101 real quick because people here are severely lacking...  What's the worse action that deserves to be called out, staging a paparazzi encounter or working with an abusive rapist? :celestial:

• Thanks 4

speaking of twitter likes, this woman expects us to believe a random tweet like this would have 350k likes lmaooo she's so embarrassing

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This wasn't a staged paparazzi shoot…

Then what is it? 

How pop blogs report on it is the same as they would report on a paparazzi photo for other celebs. And the person who she probably hired to take these pics spread them with the intent to make it appear like a paparazzi photo.

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Then what is it? 

How pop blogs report on it is the same as they would report on a paparazzi photo for other celebs. And the person who she probably hired to take these pics spread them with the intent to make it appear like a paparazzi photo.

Seek help and the advise below. Hope it helps. :heart:

5 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

Let's do a morals 101 real quick because people here are severely lacking...  What's the worse action that deserves to be called out, staging a paparazzi encounter or working with an abusive rapist? :celestial:

23 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Correlation? You said someone taking pictures is embarrassing and I responded it's certainly less embarrassing than taking your **** out at a place of business for attention.

This is such an odd post to me.

• Katy never had her "**** out at a place of business for attention".
  • Insinuating however she chooses to dress is embarrassing is incredibly misogynistic.
  • You quite literally have a women with her breasts partially exposed as your avatar (as she should, Janet is a queen for that—but it's incredibly hypocritical to condemn Katy for doing far less).

I'd sit this one out, chief.

OT: Kesha should not have called the paps on herself for this. She's milking the "lol" tweet a little too much, I fear.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

This is such an odd post to me.

• Katy never had her "**** out at a place of business for attention".
  • Insinuating however she chooses to dress is embarrassing is incredibly misogynistic.
  • You quite literally have a women with her breasts partially exposed as your avatar (as she should, Janet is a queen for that—but it's incredibly hypocritical to condemn Katy for doing far less).

I'd sit this one out, chief.

OT: Kesha should not have called the paps on herself for this. She's milking the "lol" tweet a little too much, I fear.

Hey chief, I'm all for everyone drawing attention to themselves however they see fit. But don't shame one for pulling the same tricks, especially when there's a much larger issue at hand which makes invoking misogyny quite ironic. 

FYI Janet's nipples are not exposed, that is not allowed on the cover of Rolling Stone. Hope that helps.

Edited by Jay07

watching Katy flop will be the most entertainig thing to happen all year, just wait and see

Edited by Petra von Kant
  • Haha 2

I try to like this girl but she is so pathetic. She is showing her true colors weaponizing her abuse story to take down another woman.

Katy knows both Luke and Kesha personally and she chose to believe Luke, I wonder why is that.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

6 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

I try to like this girl but she is so pathetic. She is showing her true colors weaponizing her abuse story to take down another woman.

Katy knows both Luke and Kesha personally and she chose to believe Luke, I wonder why is that.

How vile can you ******* be omg :deadbanana4: I'm honestly disgusted

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

Are you sure you really want the answer to that :deadbanana4:

• Like 7

:ahh:

I love her, did she did this before since that man clocked her right away? :toofunny2: 

Let me stream "Boots & Boys" :clap3:

The usual suspects claiming that Kesha has an unreasonable vendetta against poor innocent Katy is sending me :deadbanana4:

Kesha didn't really interact with Katy when she was promoting Witness, Smile or the many other singles in between, but now she is. I wonder why?

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.