Kesha gets kicked out from gas station after staging a paparazzi shoot

georgechxng

Not this being a "campy" photoshoot now for some people :deadbanana2: the same people who have been circlejerking on Katy this past week btw lol.

no matter however you try to spin this, this is incredibly sad. This is the first time in years Kesha has gotten this kinda attention thanks to Katy, so she was obviously gonna desperately milk it for her advantage to the max. And lemme say this: I don't think this has anything to do with her taking a revenge on Katy for "betraying their friendship". They haven't been friends for a long time, especially not since Kesha lied about Katy getting raped. And even before that, they've never been super close friends apart from hanging out in the same party scene in LA. I'm not saying that katy going back to luke is in any way justifiable, it is not, because he's still an alleged rapist. But Kesha staging this thing isn't about "friendship", it's purely for attention and striking the iron while it's hot, because who knows when the poor sis will have this kinda buzz ever again. I know OKHs will get mad now and break their fingers on the dislike button but logical objective people will know what I'm talking about. 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• KatyPrismSpirit

• ChooseyLover

• dawnettakins

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Broken said:

AP.

Twitter likes?

go take your schizophrenia pills and stop with those wattpad stories

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, TedMiracle said:

Not her trying to be relevant again by using Katy. Lmao.

lol Katy has been doing this every era since prism with other mpg. Gaga was meant to drop and she's gone silent to avoid team captiols antics  - I'm glad Katy is on her own grind (so far) this time, Altho they probably knew it would restart the Kesha stuff

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Well well well…

I YELPED seeing your comment just now :ahh: too god damn good 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

the self expose :deadbanana4:lol indeed

OT:did she really call the paparazzi for all of this omg it's so embarrassing :bibliahh:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

lol Katy has been doing this every era since prism with other mpg. Gaga was meant to grip and she's gone silent - I'm glad Katy is on her own grind this time 

Doing what!? the only artist who was mentioning other artists to promote her song in 2013 was the one who collaborated with r.Kelly

Edited by SlayPerry
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

lol Katy has been doing this every era since prism with other mpg. Gaga was meant to grip and she's gone silent - I'm glad Katy is on her own grind this time 

OH NOT ROAR IS #1 ON ITUNES #ladygagaisover.

Who wrote this tweet 11 years ago?

Kesha has one chance to be relevant and shes going it. I'm wondering where this energy was during Super Freaky Girl or Kiss me more's weeks.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not KatyCats attempting to police how a woman reacts to sexual assault, emotional abuse and financial ruin. Kesha is free to do whatever the hell she wants, especially shame the hypocrite that pretended to care for 2 album cycles but went back to Luke after flop.

• Thanks 14
  • Thumbs Down 8

has a celebrity EVER had a moment like this caught on camera before? this is my first time seeing something like this :rip:

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Imagine staging a paparazzi shoot to shade Katy and getting kicked out because nobody knows you :toofunny3:

Another moment when nobody knows who Kesha is 

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 12

Jabbing at Katy how? :huh: Because you just copy pasted a TMZ text and got away with it.

Edited by ChooseyLover

imagine hating someone because your fave's producer abused her :deadbanana4: you're horrible people

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, SlayPerry said:

Doing what!? the only artist who was mentioning other artists to promote her song in 2013 was the one who collaborated with r.Kelly

Mind you Katy had an entire era dedicated to Taylor Swift in 2017 thanks to the music being bad she had to push it somehow. Oh and then she started it again in 2020 buying media articles to promote daisies as Taylor collab (a week before ROM release). Katy hasn't got a base and her team is desperate every time to link her to other girls or stir up some cheap drama  - this time someone's sexual assault. It's so cringe. :deadbanana2:

so no, buying Twitter likes does not work !

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.