L after L after L

katy-perry-torta.gif

• Haha 4

first pages looking stupid now lmaoo

anyhewww strihm Joyride!

:clack:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Boniqua said:

Well, well, well...scenes from this event can be found in her single teaser so it seems like the only thing that was staged here was a photo/videoshoot with her own photographer. :sistrens:

Well well well...:coffee2: She stays unbothered

• Like 2

ha ha! :fan:

Kesheir you will always be famous :celestial4:

• Like 3

kesha sis :ahh:

• Haha 2

That way Katy stans were jumping at the bit. :lmao:

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2024 at 8:47 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

We never created a rivalry. We just defend Katy from the (mostly disproportionate) ridicule and want to enjoy the music.

The ridicule is valid. Defending disposable pop songs from 2010 for a rapist is embarrassing even for Stan behavior 

I like alot of Katy Perry music but even as a fan I can't defend or support the choice of going back to Luke. It's one thing to want to work with a rapist but to willingly work with a producer who your friend very publicly claimed albused her is just weird and off putting and I hope the song flops  

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Thanks 9

On 6/30/2024 at 1:00 AM, Boniqua said:

Well, well, well...scenes from this event can be found in her single teaser so it seems like the only thing that was staged here was a photo/videoshoot with her own photographer. :sistrens:

wait hold up, what id this getting her kicked out was part of the plot for the music video? :duca:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

spacer.png

I wouldn't be suprised. She is such a try hard and just goes out on every way to get what she wants. New music is still panned, I guess she is not that talented after all that media attention is gone.

• Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I wouldn't be suprised. She is such a try hard and just goes out on every way to get what she wants. New music is still panned, I guess she is not that talented after all that media attention is gone.

posting this after its been confirmed that this was staged is just extra embarrassing 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

The way this wasn't even a staged paparazzi shot but her single shoot. Ksksksks some people look like losers now 
spacer.png

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2024 at 5:20 AM, iHype. said:

So on Monday when paparazzi asked her thoughts on Katy/Luke she refused to answer, looked horrified and her stans said it was terrible and traumatic to even ask her about that. Now 3 days later she stages a photoshoot with paparazzi purposely to add fuel to media coverage regarding her and Katy/Luke. 

She and her fans want to bait/poke at Katy publicly, but also act surprised when they get the attention clearly wanted and people question her about the situation. Just ridiculous and a classic case of throwing a rock then hiding your hand. 

What a manic take. Imagine saying that a rape victim isn't allowed to make herself look good on purpose to spite her literal rapist. The normal guess would've been that she genuinely felt like dogshit on monday due to that question, and if she's gonna be harassed by paparazzi like that, she might as well make use of them, and by wednesday had decided to do this. Your opinion makes it seem like it was the other way around. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I won't be giving Katy's new song a single stream btw. Yes it's obvious why. Yes I think Katy is a classless tryhard for this. In the words of Kesha's tanktop, LOL.

• Like 5

kesha will appear in the Woman's World music video. This proves it :lakitu:

I need "LOL" to be a real song now. :WAP:

• Haha 1

oh the backfire

spacer.png 

• Haha 2

Justice for me!!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.