Kesha gets kicked out from gas station after staging a paparazzi shoot

georgechxng

33 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

the amount of fumes I'm seeing from pressed users in here :ahh:

1. "Buying Twitter likes!!!!!" 

lol sure she'd rather buy Twitter likes than Spotify payola or radio payola, right haters? The copium conspiracies are insane. The "receipts" being random online "investigation" by gays lmao. And that see through t-shirt pic isn't even on her official page, it's a random pop stan account. Also comparing insta and Twitter likes when we all know the way the algorithm works in those sites is different, and Katy's engagement on each post makes sense based on the number of likes. But whatever floats the OKH's boats I guess :dies:

2. "clout chasing in Paris!!!!"

lol sure getting INVITED to walk a runway at the fashion week and doing your own music promotions and listening parties with fans (where people actually showed up and celebrated together- watch them now queue that one video where she's just randomly coming out of the hotel as a proof that "nobody showed up" ignoring countless other videos where there's hoards of people) is clout chasing, but staging a pathetic paparazzi shoot at a gas station and getting kicked out is not clout chasing? But whatever floats the OKH's boats I guess :dies:

i know y'all hate Katy Perry but using Kesha's misfortune as an excuse to take a jab on Katy is making y'all look more insane and deranged than you already are, just saying :bird: I worry about these haters' mental health during this Katy release cycle tbh lol. They're foaming at the mouth and for what? 

girl shut up 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• KatyPrismSpirit

• ChooseyLover

• dawnettakins

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Because Katy doesn't desperately need said buzz? Wake up, it's not 2014  :toofunny2:

Well she's definitely getting it right now regardless of how the music will perform, obviously more than Kesha who is riding on its coattails, so…you got the answer bestie.

4 minutes ago, BussC,XOXO said:

girl shut up 

girl make me

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

I don't mind Kesha doing stunts this for attention, she is free to do whatever she wants, but boy this is such a hilarious backfire. This Katy Kesha Stan feud keeps giving! 

Now we just need Kesha to release a new single at the same time as Women's World and we can have the next Roar vs Applause! Though this time more as to who will flop harder :bibliahh:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Because Katy doesn't desperately need said buzz? Wake up, it's not 2014  :toofunny2:

Both of them need it, especially if they want to try to give us a proper pop era. Kesha's last album was very lowkey and I heard the next one was supposed to be a more pop dance record, which is exciting & buzz would benefit her, and Katy also wants to try to give us one last try at a big pop era now that she's a rich mom with Orlando and i'm glad that she's trying. She's out there showing herself and making everything about her as she should. The only thing I hate is the Puke collab cuz she could've collabed with anyone else, literally. And you can lash her for that, but the amount of hate comments for showing boobs, or being cringy, or serving looks... like y'all it's Katy Perry. we all know she's cringy but it's what we love about her. 

• Thanks 6

29 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

I'm loving the messiness of it all tbh, very entertaining. I hope Kesh keeps at it. Katy of course isn't aware and wont acknowledge her if she is, so ultimately it's just giving...

AnWIGm.gif

Oh if she doesn't care then why do you? Kesha is just looking fierce wearing a lol shirt at a gas station and you're here talking about Katy not giving a f***. 

I guess it only takes three letters to upset certain fanbase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, dopamina said:

thank you!! :lmao:

• Haha 3

The absolute comedy and irony of Kats going on and on about how cringe Kesha is being meanwhile Katy doing the absolute cringeworthy cloutchasing for a week straight in Paris when no one hardly even knew who she was the whole time ijbol:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

21 hours ago, iHype. said:

So on Monday when paparazzi asked her thoughts on Katy/Luke she refused to answer, looked horrified and her stans said it was terrible and traumatic to even ask her about that. Now 3 days later she stages a photoshoot with paparazzi purposely to add fuel to media coverage regarding her and Katy/Luke. 

She and her fans want to bait/poke at Katy publicly, but also act surprised when they get the attention clearly wanted and people question her about the situation. Just ridiculous and a classic case of throwing a rock then hiding your hand. 

Exactly. Katy is pathetic but this bait attempt from Kesha also is. :michael: It's getting real attention seeking.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Kesha taking advantage of publicity she didn't even attempt to receive is stannable af. Like, I'm happy that despite the **** she has endured she's still the wild party girl from the TiK ToK days deep inside. I don't mean to be shady but stunts like these ARE to be expected from someone whose whole thing used to be fame, glitter, partying, etc I wouldn't be surprised if the exposé was the actual plan since that's what would get the most engagement

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, dawnettakins said:

The absolute comedy and irony of Kats going on and on about how cringe Kesha is being meanwhile Katy doing the absolute cringeworthy cloutchasing for a week straight in Paris when no one hardly even knew who she was the whole time ijbol:bibliahh:

I'm surprised I haven't found a thread here about Katy being ignored by a drag queen and Dita Von Teese while she tries hard to be noticed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/popculturechat/s/Tmrs6fpGpF

Look at the comment section. This is how people see her outside this forum.

And look at this comment section and see how they view Kesha and her gas station's lil adventure:

https://www.reddit.com/r/popculturechat/s/7dv63Ycp3s

Mind you this is a subreddit with 3 million members.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, wehan6 said:

god these katy/kesha threads feel so dark sided. i can't wait until they both release their albums and go into hiding again so that stans can talk about something else

i dont really think there are this many animals on this site tho:deadbanana4:

Edited by CameraFlashes
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, BussC,XOXO said:

girl shut up 

skskskskksks

• Haha 3

aw she just was on her way home from LAX, her home

• Thanks 1

lol indeed ofc she's milking the attention she got as she should, perry and dr puke deserve all the lashings.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for posting these Reddit receipts, the epitome of people who regularly touch grass. :clap3:

As if much grass was touched here, please. I've come to find Reddit the least toxic platform of them all, it's a nice place to find community for so many different interests.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for posting these Reddit receipts, the epitome of people who regularly touch grass. :clap3:

the people who aren't on reddit, twitter etc aren't even aware of katy's existence, no shade. i'm tired of this argument as if a community of 3 million members isn't huge

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You have to be relevant to stage a photoshoot

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

11 hours ago, dawnettakins said:

Katy getting invited by brands to Paris and Kesha getting kicked from a gas station, totally the same :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

On 6/28/2024 at 2:43 AM, eclipsed said:

Isn't that literally what your fave does? There's receipts of Katy buying followers/likes. There's literally receipts from just yesterday of her paying random stan twitter accounts to act excited about the release of her new single :rip:

So I don't think Katys fans should be the ones talking about manipulating people to think you are more popping than you actually are..

Don't those Stan accounts always conveniently have Gaga avis :rip: 

He was just giving her directions back to her home (LAX) :clap3:

20 hours ago, BussC,XOXO said:

girl shut up 

not even drake could save C, xoxo 

4 minutes ago, ShayminScarf said:

@Ryan who's dupe is this? lmao

• Haha 6

Well, well, well...scenes from this event can be found in her single teaser so it seems like the only thing that was staged here was a photo/videoshoot with her own photographer. :sistrens:

Edited by Boniqua
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, ShayminScarf said:

Maybe stay on topic next time, Shaymin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.