Britney starts following Halsey on Instagram. Collab incoming?

VeniceBeach

Are you here for it? :bird:

Halsey's lead single is coming soon and it has Y2K aesthetics :mandown:

Edited by VeniceBeach

• ATRL Administrator

The collaboration Britney has in store for the future is with her IG filters and that’s okay. 

• Haha 9

maybe she sampling Lucky, and she/her team reached out to Brit for approval etc.

brit was probably like "omg who is this Halsey girl! fun!" and followed her 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Here for BRITNEY'S INTERLUDE with heavenly Halsey adlibs  :duca: 

It's gonna be a poem or even an excerpt from Britney's book that Halsey identified with. I don't expect any singing from Brit's part.

26 minutes ago, Saint James said:

it's definitely a collab :jonnycat: an insider also confirmed Justin will appear on the remix and they'll wear the denim outfits together

Justin who?

:khalyan2:

She has also started following Dua Lipa, The Weeknd and many more in the past months/years. Some of them even followed her back. It never meant anything.

Y'all get excited/scared over nothing. 

well, considering that Halsey's upcoming single is called Lucky and she's been visually serving a lot of y2k aesthetics for the promo of the single, one can hope

but I won't get my hopes up too much already

But I'll pass away if it happens

I say this with love but I don't think Britney is in a place where she can re-enter showbusiness.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I say this with love but I don't think Britney is in a place where she can re-enter showbusiness.

She has pretty much confirmed she's retired but the fans still don't get it.  :lakitu:

If we're being honest she probably just heard without me and its cmar sample. She is the reason both songs exist after all 💁‍♀️ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.