Janet's composure during fan interaction goes viral

naval23

I totally understand why some artists never do meet & greets because of stunts like this that we are all afraid to say the elephant in the room in which they're clearly a sign of unresolved mental illness 

I didn't know what to expect before I clicked on this thread, but it certainly wasn't...that 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The minds of some people are actually so fascinating, I feel like I want to study them? Like you legit thought it's fine to dress up as someone's dead brother and go meet them???? :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I didn't know what to expect before I clicked on this thread, but it certainly wasn't...that 

Yeah. :jonny:

When I saw this on the Michael Jackson Reddit earlier I thought it was photoshopped. Then I found out it was sadly real.

Gross. Sorry she had to witness that.

I thought this was going to be about the pic I saw on Facebook of her meeting a fan that had a shirt that said "Oh so you're doing the bending?" Iconique

this however is tragic. 

• Haha 5

oh i thought this was about the "bending" picture :deadbanana2: 

but yeah this…. is not it. she probably understands to a certain degree bc his fans were a little over the top but…what do you gain out of doing this???

She knows that there are many Michael impersonators around the world and that they all (or most) do it with great respect. And I want to believe that she saw that fan in the same way, with respect and a nice way to honor her brother. She looks happy, her smile says it all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, mchl said:

I thought this was going to be about the pic I saw on Facebook of her meeting a fan that had a shirt that said "Oh so you're doing the bending?" Iconique

this however is tragic. 

PLEASE share with the class :bibliahh:

OT: I think it's creepy af, but her dead brother is a global legend, and she herself knows how stans are. I don't think she took it as badly as some of y'all are saying. :celestial5:

• Like 2

I mean she probably understands her brother was extremely iconic and legendary and there's many look-a-likes of him. I don't see how this interaction is 'disgusting', I'm sure if Janet was that DiSgUSTeD she would've just denied taking the photo. Y'all are always looking to be outraged :chick1:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, modeblock said:

PLEASE share with the class :bibliahh:

OT: I think it's creepy af, but her dead brother is a global legend, and she herself knows how stans are. I don't think she took it as badly as some of y'all are saying. :celestial5:

• Haha 5

Y'all are doing too much. She's probably happy and honored that people still remember and idolize her brother. She grew up in this crazy world so she's used to it.

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.