Teenage Dream and California Gurls had their biggest streaming day ever on Spotify

justlore

Teenage Dream song alone with 1M daily streams almost after 14 years. A mf classic

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

:bibliahh:

who wants to tell the katy cats?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

I'm happy to see that more people are finding these pop gems.

Edited by XxxKatyCatxxX
  • Like 1

Is there a specific reason why Last Friday Night has clicked so much? I think it's been at the top of her list for about a year or so now?

OT: Will be perched when Teenage Dream crosses 1M, i'm surprised California Gurls isn't hitting it

1 hour ago, wigglytuffer said:

Is there a specific reason why Last Friday Night has clicked so much? I think it's been at the top of her list for about a year or so now?

OT: Will be perched when Teenage Dream crosses 1M, i'm surprised California Gurls isn't hitting it

It's the definition of a well-made incredibly fun party pop song. It's one of those hits in her discography that all kinds of demographics seem to enjoy tbh. Another one being Teenage Dream of course, which is kinda going viral recently and it's so deserved :heart2:

I'm so glad LFN is receiving its flowers many years after, despite being considered the weakest #1 hit of the era and just a "lucky #1". Well no, the song is electropop perfection. :heart2:

An era for the books.

Wait this is kinda incredible no? 

I'm screaming at how empty this thread is compared to the gazillion other threads created about Katy perry created in the last week where people camp just to talk ****, just because it doesn't fit the narrative that's trying to be pushed :deadbanana:

Atrl is truly such a hypocritical place

• Like 5

aren't these classics produced by Dr. Luke?  Why are people streaming them so much? :mandown:

Edited by spree

6 hours ago, spree said:

aren't these classics produced by Dr. Luke?  Why are people streaming them so much? :mandown:

But according to your numerous opinions on streaming, it doesn't matter much anyway. :grill:

Teenage Dream finally getting its flowers :clap3: 

It's her best single, so I'm happy that it's getting a lot bigger in the long run.

This, TOTGA, Wide Awake and Uncle all did really well in the long run. I hope ET and Thinking of You get some love too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.