Rina blocks fans who ask her not to collab with Zionists

glitch

9 minutes ago, Sazare said:

What Zionist did she allegedly collab with that incited all this

Min Heejin, the person behind the k-pop group NewJeans. Rina performed at NewJeans' event and took a photo with them and Min Heejin

Idk how she's a zionist though

EDIT: the zionist thing is about Paris Hilton apparently who she collabed with recently

Edited by illia

it's one thing to point something out to an artist, it's another to berate them and constantly message them over every move they make, especially when they're already being bombarded with it :skull: the paris thing i understand and while mhj is an absolute weirdo, they literally knew this event was gonna happen months prior, so a quick selfie shouldn't be that shocking :rip:

• Like 1

I understand the intention and its certainly not a "good look" and we should call her out for cuddling up with people with bad world views buT... there is like such giant fish to fry that making a big deal out of this, beyond acknowledging it, feels like wasted energy.

Ngl I don't see the point in even asking her what's up. We know what's up, we've all seen through her for a minute now. Rina's not sincere, the progressive/radical bit is a phony sales pitch. Either you care or you don't but asking her to explain herself is just brainless. Like her or don't, nothing she says will adequately explain the dissonance between what she says & what she does. All that **** to say about ghetto gaggers only to collab with Paris Hilton. Be real. When people show you who they are, believe them! She doesn't give a **** about anything but the bottom line

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I too would block social media user 'worst of rina sawayama' if my name was Rina Sawayama and I was getting spam-messaged by them every couple of business days.

Teyana Taylor Page GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Oh no, is she over now? :dancehall:

If her awful last album didn’t end her, nothing will

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

The Zionist in question is Paris Hilton, who I feel is pretty low in the list of offensive celebrities. 

On top of that, constantly messaging a celebrity to announce your disappointment in them SHOULD result in them blocking you. They aren't friends with you, stop it with the parasocial relationships!

the way I came to say this. I can't stand entitled ass stans and the fact that you're making this public to "expose" means that she made the appropriate decision. i stand with rina :clap3:

• Like 2

The Rina hate train is getting really boring so I'm so glad people can see she did nothing wrong here 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The stan is bobo the clown fool but I wouldn't be surprised if Rina really collabed with a confirmed Z*onist 

azealia-banks-wtf.gif

Edited by Pendulum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.