US Congress moves to ban State Dept from citing the death toll in Gaza

Communion

What in the North Korea is going on 

• Like 1

Literally genocide denial. Wishing all those who voted yes, Democrat or Republican, a slow and painful death in their future :pig:

• Like 9
  • Confused 2

Forgive me if i'm missing something obvious, but why would funds be needed to cite a statistic? The wording on that seems bizarre, and leaves them completely open to cite whatever statistics they want so long as they don't pay to cite them? (Who would they even pay?)

Someone ELI5 because I am lost :rip:

Joe Biden himself started this blatant denialism when he undermined the death toll as "fake Hamas numbers"

His primary role is serving as Benjamin Netanyahu's PR Agent and a stooge for Israel. Not President of the United States.

• Like 3

Wtff

This whole issue and conflict there has just shown what a complete joke all our supposed rights in this country are. As if we didn't know already though considering in the US Taliban states pregnant women are the property of the government to dictate and control, all given the green light by the Supreme Court. :rip:

Embarrassing.

• Like 1

I can't believe Californians voted for that pos Adam Shiff when we could've had a bad b like Barbra Lee. Also the way they ignore Tlaib when she literally has family dodging bombs in Gaza is disgusting. 

• Like 2

cant stand this **** anymore pisses me the **** off 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.