• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• vinicius

• HarleyWin

I'm truly sad, the album is really good, and for it to have only crossed 160 million streams to date? :monkey:

go Rhythmic:gaycat:

Pop

34    29    chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1776    1203    573    2.359

Rhythmic

29    24    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1251    798    453    2.304

Canada Top-40

36    29    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    244    68    176    0.833

Forget that this era happened and move on

1 hour ago, istersay said:

go Rhythmic:gaycat:

Pop

34    29    chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1776    1203    573    2.359

Rhythmic

29    24    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1251    798    453    2.304

Canada Top-40

36    29    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    244    68    176    0.833

Wow big update. Where is the video???

• Like 1

She needs to do some Usa promotion. Unfortunately Drake is at a low point in his career and its not helping this song much on streaming. Either try releasing another song or release a Hot Uptown music video. 

• Like 1

She has been working her butt off, I don't know what else she can do? 

She even called up Shawn 

• Haha 2

from All Access. .Hot Uptown with 20 adds at Pop and the 5th most added also 9 adds at Rhythmic and the 10th most added.

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/formatAdds/reporters/monitored/format/H1

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/formatAdds/reporters/monitored/format/Y0

edit

89 adds overall at Pop

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TryMe said:

She has been working her butt off, I don't know what else she can do? 

She even called up Shawn 

She hasn't done much Usa promotion.

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

from All Access. .Hot Uptown with 20 adds at Pop and the 5th most added also 9 adds at Rhythmic and the 10th most added.

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/formatAdds/reporters/monitored/format/H1

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/formatAdds/reporters/monitored/format/Y0

edit

89 adds overall at Pop

:clap3: nice update

just noticed it's getting a few spins on Hot AC, but hasn't made the chart, #50 has 44 spins

Spincrease HAC
Artist    Title    Move    Stations    

CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    36    10

Pop

33    29    chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1817    1339    478    2.389

Rhythmic

28    24    chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1311    864    447    2.437

Canada Top-40

34    27   chartup-blue.png  CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    278    81    197    0.986

Spincrease Hot AC
Artist    Title    Move    Stations    7-Day Reports

CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    43    10

They are probably waiting the song to grow before releasing the video

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Her listeners on Spotify have been slowly increasing each  day. Hopefully that's a sign that people are hearing this song and liking it.

• Like 1

I hope something more can happen with this track but tbh the album debuting #13 was a success to me. No current hit and the change in sound had me prepared for worse. She's still an established pop act and the label would be stupid to not further invest in her. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, memi stan said:

Her listeners on Spotify have been slowly increasing each  day. Hopefully that's a sign that people are hearing this song and liking it.

we've got 10 more days until it starts decreasing again. I'm hoping she can crack 50M.

common smasha uptown, we believe in youuuuuu

• Like 1

Pop

32    29    chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1871    1408    463    2.495

Rhythmic

27    24    chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    1360    956    404    2.502

Canada Top-40

31    27     chartup-blue.png CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    290    106    184    1.082

Spincrease Hot AC
Artist    Title    Move    Stations    7-Day Reports

CAMILA CABELLO    HOT UPTOWN f/Drake    39    9

taking off

Screenshot-2024-07-18-050211.png

Screenshot-2024-07-18-050300.png

This just did 760K streams today, more than double compared to yesterday 👀 is it finally blowing up??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyWin said:

This just did 760K streams today, more than double compared to yesterday 👀 is it finally blowing up??

eyes7.gif.63727582d747b5f86f1ea715ea5db2 I hope

43 minutes ago, HarleyWin said:

Did it get added to some playlist? This is great :duca:

• Like 1

What happened to Bentley? He haven't posted for a few days.

2 hours ago, HarleyWin said:

That has to he a 2 day total? I luv it did over 700k too.. doesn't make sense 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.