Camila Cabello f/ Drake - "HOT UPTOWN"

Pinter

5 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

Its a holiday week. Lots of stations such as Z100 and Kiss 108 Boston didn't report any adds today otherwise Hot Uptown would have got over 80 adds.

Good point

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• jdanton2

The way all of you were cheering when she signed to Interscope now y'all would give up your 1st born child for an ounce of what Epic gave her

:suburban:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, vinicius said:

where is the music video?

i hate this label and her team

Hunny she is the problem, she is no interested in make hits or be an album seller.

1 hour ago, Olhiver said:

Hunny she is the problem, she is no interested in make hits or be an album seller.

Not true, anyway Camila is touring in other countries right now, maybe a music video will get released when she is back in the Usa.

2 hours ago, leonagwen said:

Not true, anyway Camila is touring in other countries right now, maybe a music video will get released when she is back in the Usa.

Yeah. 

But she is making decisions too not only her label, was her decision to no send I LUV IT to the Radio and so many atrocious ideas in this era too.
We cant hate or blame on just her label.

She handled pretty wrong this era, she won't gonna survive in the industry if she doesn't wake up.

Edited by Olhiver

1 hour ago, Theluckyone said:

Epic treated her like a priority. Interscope treats her like… I don't know. Definitely not in their priority list. 

yeah, interscope has a lot more high prioity artists, she's no longer a big fish, back to being a guppy fishy2.gif

when the song is good, it rises on spotify as its radio play increases. he knows, you wish

Edited by luanziie
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.