First brand commercial created entirely by AI

is Toys R Us doing that bad they can't even hire a production team anymore 

Unfortunately, this will probably be wide spread in 10 years or less

I don't see it any other way, we all know that this can save so much money for many companies 

AI Is good as long as is used just to have fun and make some things better for personal gain
We should have regulations for companies. Should be illegal to replace humans with AI. This where laws should take place
Dont hate AI. Hate the corporations trying to replace u. Backlash against Toys and Us for this. Stones to them
All those in OpenAi. They dont give a damn if billions die in the street of poverty. Sam Altman already spilled how he's a capitalist :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

5 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Unfortunately, this will probably be wide spread in 10 years or less

Didn't Volkswagen use an AI song for their ad recently? Also some local plane company used an AI to write a song for their ad (it was ****** lol)

A year ago making a whole song out of scratch using only AI was unheard of for me and now AI songs are everywhere out of nowhere, wow.

Spoiler

I do hope it doesn't go too out of control like those AIs that undress people (here we have teens "convicted" for using it on their female classmates )

Edited by Illyboy
lil typo

Its giving uncanny

OT: Offtopic but i feel like AI is better off being used for cultural and historical preservation with the way lost media is piling up as a result of the Internet dark ages. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

AI Is good as long as is used just to have fun and make some things better for personal gain
We should have regulations for companies. Should be illegal to replace humans with AI. This where laws should take place
Dont hate AI. Hate the corporations trying to replace u. Backlash against Toys and Us for this. Stones to them
All those in OpenAi. They dont give a damn if billions die in the street of poverty. Sam Altman already spilled how he's a capitalist :giraffe:

Exactly ChatGPT has helped me with finding quotes and questions which are much harder by in depended Google search. However, not one single job in 2024 should be replaced by it. 

Just now, Aethereal said:

Exactly ChatGPT has helped me with finding quotes and questions which are much harder by in depended Google search. However, not one single job in 2024 should be replaced by it. 

ChatGPT is seriously something so so revolutionary. Im baffled i have this tool in my hands and i get sad how i was not able to access to this when i was a student

People who downplay AI dont know what theyre talkin about.........When u learn to use it....Is something life changin. Is like havin a robot assistant.

ChatGPT is so insanely helpful. So many applications.  Is such a time saver. Is miles better than google. 

All these AI tools are just insane. Is like the Internet in Steroids.

With the images generators we can bring the craziest ideas to life. Things that dont even exist. 
With the music ones we can now obtain official instrumentals and acapellas from pop songs of great great quality. We can create great music. We can find hidden things in songs
We can upscale our images and make them better. We can expand them......
We can make things faster.....

But yes we need regulations when it comes to jobs :giraffe: i think thats where our fight should be 
And more appreciation for Handmade Things

It's soulless, ugly, and worrying but kids would eat this **** up

Who is this even for? Most people are uncomfortable with AI replacing artistic endeavors. Who is responsible for this and why is there no regulation?

okay so it's kinda well done except for the giraffe's paw thing doing… that? when it drops the toy in the kid's hand :deadbanana4: but also the sound is like… haunting. so that's what AI needs to work on next :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.