First brand commercial created entirely by AI

Honestly it doesn't look too bad. If you're able to tell when things are AI you might be able to catch it but I think the average person seeing this on TV would be fooled.

And this is just the FIRST, imagine how hard they're working to make it seamless.

The implications this has for editors, graphic designers, actors, everyone involved in production etc is pretty scary.

Is the music AI too? Yikes

I guess I'm getting old because I'm completely averse to all this new AI/tech BS lately. :suburban:

The kid is giving The Polar Express (2004) realness.

spacer.png

As others have stated, this looks like *ss.

• Haha 14

I get what you're saying - because for what it is it's not awful. AI is good for producing nothing short of the bare minimum which is what this ad is. I'm okay if companies use it a little but it'll never fully be able to replace filming an advert with real people.

The reflections :deadbanana2: 

and from time to time the child becomes a cartoon 

but lemme applaud technology, it's getting weird :clap3:

13 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

The kid is giving The Polar Express (2004) realness.

spacer.png

As others have stated, this looks like *ss.

The difference being this was done 20 years ago with a team of people while the commercial was created without humans. Give it a year and I think we're gonna be seeing a different story.

10 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I get what you're saying - because for what it is it's not awful. AI is good for producing nothing short of the bare minimum which is what this ad is. I'm okay if companies use it a little but it'll never fully be able to replace filming an advert with real people.

pretty much this. 

It looks good and it's just the beginning. People love to hate AI but AI is here to stay and will be a success. I use GPT every day and it has made a lot of things easier.

• Thanks 2

It's honestly pretty good.  Still weird at times, but this has only been out for a few months and it's already making this. 

16 minutes ago, 305 said:

The difference being this was done 20 years ago with a team of people while the commercial was created without humans. Give it a year and I think we're gonna be seeing a different story.

I'm quite progressive in general but I'm very much a Boomer about the whole AI thing lmao. I could see how it would be useful in certain situations, but using it in artistic endeavours will always be awful and soulless to me. The technology itself isn't bad, but it's used in the wrong situations all around.

I do find a bit of comfort in knowing that AI literally uses existing art as a reference, and therefore cannot fully exist without human contribution, which is ironic.

• Like 5

Is not bad, but you can tell it's AI

I mean they are a corporation and they could've hired any designer, literally any human would've done a better job

But I think their idea was to use AI to piss off people and get more attention 

Which is working

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I mean it is Toys R Us, so the "unreal" look is kinda fitting? 

I wonder how much it cost them

The point is that it was literally nothing

Sora AI clones ideas and puts them together into AI

It basicaLly steals what humans did and puts it together 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.