Katy gets asked about the producer choice by a fan

Young In Love

Not the constant deflection by Kittykats (and always to Gaga as usual mind you) as if monsters and her stans aren't the first to call Gaga out and have been repeatedly, including on RATchie. :rip:

You don't see them defending it, or worse being unapologetically supportive of it like you do the Kats salivating at Katy going back to PUKE and going around being glad about it. :biblio:

One of them is not like the other. Gaga has repeatedly done actions and work to support SA survivors and is one herself, in addition to apologizing and regretting her past work with others. Meanwhile where is Katy being humble for her own actions?? So this ain't the drag you think it is sis.

One does the work and at least acknowledges her past mistakes, the other doesn't say sh*t and in fact goes behind her ex friend's back and shows all her morals by running BACK to an alleged rapist for a paycheck. 

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 13
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

• TitanicSurvivor

3 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

The answer is in the quote I replied to, dear. Maybe we should go back to 5th grade reading and get you caught up on context clues? 

When she fucks up, she takes accountability and apologizes. Your fave on the other hand is deliberately antagonizing a rape survivor and willingly continuing to work with a rapist. Gaga apologized and removed her song from streaming. She owned up to her mistake but your fave is doubling down.

Katy willingly sought this rapist out and will never apologize for it. Kim Petras sought this rapist out (with a contract!) and will never apologize. Onika sought this rapist out and will never apologize. When they show the regret and humility that Gaga has, I'll stop caring. But I don't expect American recording artist Katy Perry to ever apologize for collaborating with a rapist. 

Hope this helps! Maybe take a break from the screen, your posts are showing a lot of hysteria and I don't want you giving yourself a stroke. 

And just like I highlighted, Lady Gaga still has ONGOING relationships with rapists. Do you know what ongoing means? It's like right now at the moment! 

Just because Lady Gaga apologized, doesn't mean that she is forgiven. Yet you still support her when she has for a fact worked with rapits 3 separate times. 

I, for fact am very calm. What I would call hysteria is insulting strangers online claiming they have mental illnesses just because they point out your hypocritical and disgusting behavior. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 15

30 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

You hating him doesn't change anything. If you still support Lady Gaga, then you are a hypocrite because she still supports him in return. 

You cannot call for people to stop supporting Katy because she works with Luke while still supporting your fave who works with several rapists herself. 

When did I call people to stop supporting Katy? Please quote :rip:

3 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

I can't wait till she's asked about it in an interview. 

She won't be. This is likely her last attempt at a major comeback and if she's desperate and self-centered enough to turn to him for a hit you can sure as hell bet she'll make sure the interview questions are screened ahead of time this era.

It's the same thing Ariana did during her new boyfriend's cheating scandal. Anytime it was addressed it was with allies on her side last era.

No one knows if Gaga is still working with Richy (and she absolutely should fire him) but she hasn't done any pop related stuff since Chromatica Ball and that was before the accusations.

I can't believe Luke fans have turned SA into a stan war matter.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Kesha and Katy getting harassed while Dr. Luke is probably chilling at his multi-million dollar mansion, it's a misogynistic world and we're living in it

katy-perry-one-love-manchester.gif

That #57 debut had gone up to #56 after she showed her bosoms, but it just went right back down to #57 after this.

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Not the constant deflection by Kittykats (and always to Gaga as usual mind you) as if monsters and her stans aren't the first to call Gaga out and have been repeatedly, including on RATchie. :rip:

You don't see them defending it, or worse being unapologetically supportive of it like you do the Kats salivating at Katy going back to PUKE and going around being glad about it. :biblio:

One of them is not like the other. Gaga has repeatedly done actions and work to support SA survivors and is one herself, in addition to apologizing and regretting her past work with others. Meanwhile where is Katy being humble for her own actions?? So this ain't the drag you think it is sis.

One does the work and at least acknowledges her past mistakes, the other doesn't say sh*t and in fact goes behind her ex friend's back and shows all her morals by running BACK to an alleged rapist for a paycheck. 

Don't you think it is contradictory and even hypocritical to say that she "in addition to apologizing and regretting her past work with others", when she is still working with Richy? Or is it already confirmed that she already fired him? What if in the next era she still works with him? What do you think that would mean for the victims of that man? Once again Gaga wouldn't believe them, but she would believe him, like R. Kelly in his time? Stop making excuses for Gaga's bad behavior. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, bliaz said:

Don't you think it is contradictory and even hypocritical to say that she "in addition to apologizing and regretting her past work with others", when she is still working with Richy? Or is it already confirmed that she already fired him? What if in the next era she still works with him? What do you think that would mean for the victims of that man? Once again Gaga wouldn't believe them, but she would believe him, like R. Kelly in his time? Stop making excuses for Gaga's bad behavior. 

Turn Around Wtf GIF by BrownSugarApp

Oop

7 minutes ago, bliaz said:

Does Gaga making shitty decisions make Katy's decisions less shitty? Again, no one knows if she fired him or not but we know Katy ran back to Luke for a hit (which won't be happening anyway). Stop deflecting.

And for what it's worth Gaga fans are the first to condemn her shitty decisions instead of cheering her (or even worse, Richy) on.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, bliaz said:

She also had no trouble working with Jared Leto

One user alleged that Leto had molested her when she was 17, while another user accused Leto of P*****. The latter source also alleged that Leto abused her and coerced her into non-consensual sex acts from the time she was 17 to age 21. Even though the accuser was 17 at the time (the age of consent in New York), she claimed that Leto asked her to verbally tell him she was only 14 or 15.

I guess trying to win an Oscar was more important to her

Edited by santlei
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

26 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

And just like I highlighted, Lady Gaga still has ONGOING relationships with rapists. Do you know what ongoing means? It's like right now at the moment! 

Just because Lady Gaga apologized, doesn't mean that she is forgiven. Yet you still support her when she has for a fact worked with rapits 3 separate times. 

I, for fact am very calm. What I would call hysteria is insulting strangers online claiming they have mental illnesses just because they point out your hypocritical and disgusting behavior. 

You're on an internet forum calling me "disgusting" because you don't want to grapple with the fact that you stan a rapist. And I'm hysterical? 

katy-perry-one-love-manchester.gif

• Like 12

5 hours ago, popstyle said:

Kesha fans are not gonna ruin this for us. Im so tired of them!! The song will be a hit.

Does Kesha still have fans?

It's just a bandwagon of a particular fanbase

• Thumbs Down 16

Not the OGH gathering in here. :hoetenks:

I ain't even gonna respond to yall. Kats and them can't go 5 mins without mentioning legend and icon Lady Gaga. Clearly bitter she's the relevant one still booked and busy in Hollywood AND music, who can gather headlines and go viral just by singing a deepcut at her JAZZ show, while Katy has to do the most and stir controversy just to have a shot at her supposed comeback. :rip:

Like yall ain't even serious anyway, not when you're getting your kiis to Katy desperately running back to Dr. Puke for a hit and are happy about it, even willing to die on that hill. But suddenly Gaga is where you draw the line be so fr. 

Yall said yourselves you don't care anyway that Katy did it or that Dr. Luke is a rapist, but suddenly care what Gaga does? Yall are very transparent. :giraffe:

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Ah yes because Kesha stans are the only people that aren't cool with sexual assault :ace:

y'all continue to make yourselves look damn stupid

This case went to court and nothing was proven/ both parties made an agreement to end that case.

Why would her or anyone else who are friend with Dr.Luke or want to collab with him shouldn't only because someone had accused him of **** in which again there is no proof. 

All of this nonsense TBH. Like if you stand/100% believe in Kesha statement then you have the full right in your own prespective to not support the song or the product but just don't rub that in everyone face and bare us your judgement. 

• Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, Slim said:

This case went to court and nothing was proven/ both parties made an agreement to end that case.

Why would her or anyone else who are friend with Dr.Luke or want to collab with him shouldn't only because someone had accused him of **** in which again there is no proof. 

All of this nonsense TBH. Like if you stand/100% believe in Kesha statement then you have the full right in your own prespective to not support the song or the product but just don't rub that in everyone face and bare us your judgement. 

I'm so tired Alfred

Screenshot_20240520-080400_Gallery.jpg.b

• Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dragging Gaga's questionable relationship will not minimize or change the fact that Katy ran to her rapist producer to try and get a hit lol.

Better pray that Katy releases a bop cuz if its not then all of this controversy aint worth it :rip:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Not the OGH gathering in here. :hoetenks:

I ain't even gonna respond to yall. Kats and them can't go 5 mins without mentioning legend and icon Lady Gaga. Clearly bitter she's the relevant one still booked and busy in Hollywood AND music, who can gather headlines and go viral just by singing a deepcut at her JAZZ show, while Katy has to do the most and stir controversy just to have a shot at her supposed comeback. :rip:

Like yall ain't even serious anyway, not when you're getting your kiis to Katy desperately running back to Dr. Puke for a hit and are happy about it, even willing to die on that hill. But suddenly Gaga is where you draw the line be so fr. 

Yall said yourselves you don't care anyway that Katy did it or that Dr. Luke is a rapist, but suddenly care what Gaga does? Yall are very transparent. :giraffe:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952exm0kykisxq332wmqb

Proof of the kind of Monsters I was talking about earlier. The immature. The ones who select who to support and who not to support according to their interests, without caring about the victims of SA. In order to win an absurd war they are capable of defending the devil himself. Those who don't answer questions or evade them because they don't have good arguments, but then cite their fave's accomplishments to stuff their airheads and feel they have won. Katy and the man who still works with Gaga (and the millions around the world) deserve justice. Both Gaga and Katy deserve to be reprimanded and especially those men they shamelessly work with. But we have to be fair and not hypocritical. And there is never a bad time to call attention to SA cases, the subject matter warrants it. If it bothers you, maybe it's because your mind is just as twisted. You are very transparent. 

Edited by bliaz
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Couldnt have said it better.

... because SHE hired him. What's not clicking djdnddhddnnddhdj :deadbanana2:

Edited by gettsleazy
  • Like 13

And yes, if you are a Gaga stan… respectfully sit this one out. I love Gaga but she did way ******* worse. And it took her years to do anything about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.