Katy gets asked about the producer choice by a fan

Young In Love

2 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

It's also very interesting how @TomTomand @gettsleazy show support to the behavior of Lady Gaga by reacting to the post of that Little Monster. 

you guys have been so vocals about defending SA survivors, yet you're defending the behavior of a popstar who continiously works with rapists. Do you guys only care about SA when it's your fave? I'm curious 

katy-perry-one-love-manchester.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

• TitanicSurvivor

4 minutes ago, Nashe said:

So why did Kesha back out and decided to settle the case? Also, if I understand correctly, nothing against him was proven to be true, in court? He's a... free man? 

Ugh, @TomTom the work we have to do. He'll be able to explain the court part better. He was never tried for rape, Kesha dropped the civil suit. Plenty was proven to be true through court documents, specifically that he was 1.) abusive 2.) starved her to the brink of hospitalization 3.) manipulated her 4.) withheld royalties and funds from her 5.) physically threatened her. 

Kesha settled the case because her freedom was on the table. That's all she ever wanted. The settlement was a huge victory on her part, and it only happened because she was about to have the whole case thrown in her favor after NY State ruled the ANTI-SLAPP law (basically a law that allows victims protection in the court of law when speaking out against abusers vis-a-vis defamation) and he would have had to pay her something north of $50mil. 

She walked out with a check, her freedom, and a Luke free life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

i'm shocked that they would side with this... oh wow :rip: i guess the narrative is to destroy Katy, not about morals

Yeah and answering with a GIF proves my point :rip: 

all these years they were dragging Kim and now Katy they didn't give a flying **** about SA, it was purely out of selfishness to drag celebrities they didn't like 

How sad and pathetic

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, OmegaRidley said:

Yeah and answering with a GIF proves my point :rip: 

all these years they were dragging Kim and now Katy they didn't give a flying **** about SA, it was purely out of selfishness to drag celebrities they didn't like 

How sad and pathetic

You trying a cute "gotcha" here is sad and pathetic. You stanning Kim Petras is sad and pathetic. You capping for washed-up rapist coke addict Dr. Luke is pathetic. 

But go off sis!

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 4

13 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

You hating him doesn't change anything. If you still support Lady Gaga, then you are a hypocrite because she still supports him in return. 

You cannot call for people to stop supporting Katy because she works with Luke while still supporting your fave who works with several rapists herself. 

Why are you more concerned with hypocrisy than with Katy working with an abusive rapist? 

• Like 11

Just now, The_Bling said:

Why are you more concerned with hypocrisy than with Katy working with an abusive rapist? 

Because they love their favorite rapist and can't wait to stream his Kidz Bop pop without having to think about why they hate women so much. 

I'd call it mental illness but that would be disrespectful to the mentally ill. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

You trying a cute "gotcha" here is sad and pathetic. You stanning Kim Petras is sad and pathetic. You capping for washed-up rapist coke addict Dr. Luke is pathetic. 

But go off sis!

You're still not answering my point! 

why are you, defending Lady Gaga, by saying that it's ok she works with rapists since she has talent and Katy doesn't? 

are you pushing the narrative that as long as you have talent it's ok to work with rapists? 

I'm really curious about your answer ATRL user gettsleazy!!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 11

This wasn't what I expected but I guess this is just the beginning, she'll only be able to dodge that question for so long :hippo:

The obsession of certain members, how does she sleep at night knowing that @TomTom, @Communion and @TitanicSurvivor hate her? Let's pray for Katy, the Animals got to her, you all.

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry

Poor Katy :gaycat7:

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 14

Katy's team is going to prescreen questions for the interviews this era and pretend it's not an issue. They don't really have a choice. Any excuse she tries to provide will get into legal territory.

Good luck otherwise.

Unless she wants to try for performances and photo appearances only but that's not possible at her current stage in pop culture and with this song which is already abysmal.

Also, I don't get why people bring Gaga in here. This thread is about Katy and the current producer she chose to work with. If you want to talk about Gaga and the things she has done you're free to talk about it in other related thread s:wan:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

I am more concerned about stans of a SA's woman defending other rapist supporters because they have talent :lakitu:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

1 minute ago, OmegaRidley said:

You're still not answering my point! 

why are you, defending Lady Gaga, by saying that it's ok she works with rapists since she has talent and Katy doesn't? 

are you pushing the narrative that as long as you have talent it's ok to work with rapists? 

I'm really curious about your answer ATRL user gettsleazy!!

The answer is in the quote I replied to, dear. Maybe we should go back to 5th grade reading and get you caught up on context clues? 

When she fucks up, she takes accountability and apologizes. Your fave on the other hand is deliberately antagonizing a rape survivor and willingly continuing to work with a rapist. Gaga apologized and removed her song from streaming. She owned up to her mistake but your fave is doubling down.

Katy willingly sought this rapist out and will never apologize for it. Kim Petras sought this rapist out (with a contract!) and will never apologize. Onika sought this rapist out and will never apologize. When they show the regret and humility that Gaga has, I'll stop caring. But I don't expect American recording artist Katy Perry to ever apologize for collaborating with a rapist. 

Hope this helps! Maybe take a break from the screen, your posts are showing a lot of hysteria and I don't want you giving yourself a stroke. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

14 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

i'm shocked that they would side with this... oh wow :rip: i guess the narrative is to destroy Katy, not about morals

Nooo Kesha fans being hypocritical? I'm shocked? Wtf

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Just now, The_Bling said:

Why are you making sexual assault and abuse into a stan war matter :rip: people in this site repulse me

Literally. They just hate women lol.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

Also, I don't get why people bring Gaga in here. This thread is about Katy and the current producer she chose to work with. If you want to talk about Gaga and the things she has done you're free to talk about it in other related thread s:wan:

If you've been following the legal machinations, she's actually very relevant here. Their text exchanges specifically as actual exhibits in the trial.

Layer on her past work with R. Kelly which she's apologized for and Terry Richardson which she hasn't and it gets more complicated.

she shot herself in the leg by making a female empowerment song, while working with an abuser. it's about time we call out these celebrities and their performance activism.

this isn't the obama era katy! you gonna get clocked for pretending to be feminist, just to get a quick hit!

actions speak louder than words

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

The 'narrative' is for Katy to stop working with an a.bus3r like him. What's not clicking?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha 5

she shot herself in the leg by making a female empowerment song, while working with an abuser. it's about time we call out these celebrities and their performance activism.

this isn't the obama era katy! you gonna get clocked for pretending to be feminist, just to get a quick hit!

actions speak louder than words

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

The 'narrative' is for Katy to stop working with an a.bus3r like him. What's not clicking?

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

i want it too, can u call her and let her know???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.