Katy gets asked about the producer choice by a fan

Young In Love

1 hour ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

She deserves every single dime of hate she receives 

No, she does not deserve any hate. 

She deserves to be held accountable for her questionable and mysoginistic choice to collab again with a predator, and even more for making a "women's anthem" with him. 

She had it coming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

• TitanicSurvivor

13 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

It would be great if at least she knew her fans are not happy with it. I want to believe that's the case.

Yeah, she knows we are not very happy about her decision to collaborate with him again, but what can we do? We've been waiting for this era for four damn years. People are dragging her through the mud, and we can see why they are doing it. But the hatred feels a little bit forced, to be honest, since other artists (like Nicki and Doja) did not receive the same backlash.

Twitter dragged her yesterday because she wore Balenciaga during Paris Fashion Week. But they did not reserve the same treatment for Charli XCX, who wore Balenciaga too.

And that is what you should be scared the most: people are dragging her because the choice she's made, or they couldn't wait to criticize her?

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

You sure do :coffee2:.

Ofc I do, I was not updated about the all situation. And yes, I think he's a good producer so I'm """""""happy""""""" she worked with him again. Does this make me a rapist?

Edited by justlore
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love how they were all fake and phoney with her until they got their pics but decided to be brave as soon as they were done taking a photo with her :ahh: 

also did that guy played leaked song infront of her? :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

The Katy threads infested by the same people (That Titanic user and that Kesha stan who downvotes everything) like we get it, she's despicable and evil for working for Luke but y'all will perched in every single thread? That screams obsession :rip: 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 19

12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

No, the chorus is an official sound on Instagram and Tik Tok

The same suspects running in here spouting the same things ad verbatim and reacting to each others posts :rip: do you not get tired? We got it the first 100 times you hate Katy and her decisions. 

Ot: If she did work with him she deserves to be questioned for it but waiting until she can't respond is clown behavior :clown: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Thor said:

I just know she had a full on panic attack after she got in the car. She wasn't expecting that. 

But good on those women for calling her out. I'm here for the public shaming. Rape apologists deserve no peace.

You're a lady gaga fan, who has previously worked with several rapists before. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The Katy threads infested by the same people (That Titanic user and that Kesha stan who downvotes everything) like we get it, she's despicable and evil for working for Luke but y'all will perched in every single thread? That screams obsession :rip: 

It's cute that you mentioned my presence in posts lashing her a$$ but not katy cats who running with the same old apologism over and over again.:gaycat5:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

You're a lady gaga fan, who has previously worked with several rapists before. 

You little katyclowns love to bring up Gaga, a woman who has more integrity in her pinky finger than your fave does in her whole body.

When she fucks up, she takes accountability and apologizes. Your fave on the other hand is deliberately antagonizing a rape survivor and willingly continuing to work with a rapist. Gaga apologized and removed her song from streaming. She owned up to her mistake but your fave is doubling down so don't ever compare her to your rotten to the core flop fave.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

44 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This spacer.pngThese "stans" are shady as hell. Katy's shocked eyes when the leak started playing 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

All the KatyCats that kept on saying:

"tHe gEnErAl pUbLiC DoEsN'T CaRe aBoUt dR LuKe" going to continue to look stupid :rip:

I wish they would have said it to katy a bit more early before she hopped into the car. 

The public doesn't care. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

3 hours ago, popstyle said:

Kesha fans are not gonna ruin this for us. Im so tired of them!! The song will be a hit.

Get a grip, the world doesn't revolve around you needing your lil pop fix 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Comedor said:

You think that unemployed kid waiting for a celeb at a hotel door represents the GP? What the **** is wrong with you people. Go outside urgently. 

2 people asked. 1 of them is a woman. Her voicr sounds a bit old. Like 20s-30s.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

I don't get why didn't she just work with Max Martin and Cirkut? :deadbanana: she'd have the same output without the backlash

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Thor said:

You little katyclowns love to bring up Gaga, a woman who has more integrity in her pinky finger than your fave does in her whole body.

When she fucks up, she takes accountability and apologizes. Your fave on the other hand is deliberately antagonizing a rape survivor and willingly continuing to work with a rapist. Gaga apologized and removed her song from streaming. She owned up to her mistake but your fave is doubling down so don't ever compare her to your rotten to the core flop fave.

She did it several years later, "coinciding" with her Oscar campaign and when that documentary came out and the bomb went off in her face. By the time the song (DWUW) came out a lot of horrendous things were already known about R.Kelly, but she still went ahead because she believed in him more and said that a lot of things that were being said about him were not true:

At a press conference in Japan in 2013, Gaga defended the collaboration, saying: "R Kelly and I have sometimes had very untrue things written about us, so in a way this was a bond between us."

And to top it off, her twisted mind came up with that disgusting video that never fully saw the light of day, but those leaked bits are enough to see how she took it all in mockery (not to mention the performances).  

Even after that Gaga is still working with perverse people, like her choreographer, for example. Why? That integrity you mean? She's going to wait for someone to make a documentary about it or when she's campaigning for her next Oscar and the press brings her dirty laundry out into the sun again for her to fire him? 

What Katy did is very wrong, but Gaga's fans are the least likely to attack her, because her fave is just as wicked. Gaga is lucky to have more talent, because that has helped her back up many of her aberrations. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well now she knows she will be asked again so she will prepare a perfect answer when an official interviewer asks her later. If only they catched her off guard and asked the question a bit earlier when she was still far from the car. I want to see how she reacts. We would have had another iconic Xtina answering that question about Britney. What a waste opportunity.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Lady Gaga is also talented, something Katy Perry is not. 

katy-perry-one-love-manchester.gif

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

Can that goddamned song get released already? It will most likely flop and we can all move on from her comeback attempt and she will go back to american idol or something.

Do we have a release date?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.