Katy gets asked about the producer choice by a fan

Young In Love

2 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

oh darling trust me i don't need much time or power to put Cat Valentine of pop in her place :coffee2:

Yeah I'm sure Katy can't sleep at night because of your ATRL posts user TitanicSurvivor :mandown:

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

• TitanicSurvivor

Just now, TitanicSurvivor said:

It's so funny and frustrating at the same time that stans of the major loser of pop music claim that "Kesha fans just tryna ruin comeback of major star in history!!!!!!" I mean do you even have a brain? She's working with a F#CKING rapist. She makes his profit, she's working on restoring his reputation. And you think it's all about some stan wars? Worms for brains literally. The dumbest fan base i have ever known. They must have fired their brain after listening to her horrible voice 24/7

Let it all out, sis. It's gonna be a long era for you. Prepare those daily meltdowns. Don't let Katy sleep at night!

atrl.thumb.gif.d18bee68021c0a3c49b9d0d36

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Let it all out, sis. It's gonna be a long era for you. Prepare those daily meltdowns. 

Shouldn't the Kats be saying this to themselves?

Now wait until Gaga drops. Since yall keep thinking Gaga is in the same lane. But keep on blaming everyone but Katys producer choice. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Kesha fans are not gonna ruin this for us. Im so tired of them!! The song will be a hit.

I won't speak for everyone but in my case I'm just shocked by her decision and would like to know what she has to say about it. The whole situation is grotesque, having that man produce a female empowerment anthem for you. Like, girl... people loved Never Really Over, you don't need this man to prove anything to anyone. 

• Like 5

Just now, TitanicSurvivor said:

Just like i said, worms for brains, thanks for proving my point. And then we wonder why society is so tolerable to rap*sts while there is so much victim blaming around here

Right, because I'm blaming Kesha? Keep writing stories about me. I'm sure we'll have a big book before the song is even released. 

• Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way they run to the "unemployed, twinks, bottoms, chronically online!" comments whenever someones calls out her desperate ass :rip: 

The way you described what like every fanbase on here does :rip:

• Thumbs Down 4

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Shouldn't the Kats be saying this to themselves?

Now wait until Gaga drops. Since yall keep thinking Gaga is in the same lane. But keep on blaming everyone but Katys producer choice. 

Girlie, I'm expecting a huge bomb and I know she deserves the lashings. Just some users have class when it comes to dragging her ass, and then we have TitanicSurvivor.

Anyways, this thread is kinda pointless as she didn't say anything as she was already in the car. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Honestly if I were her fan I'd tell her: "You don't need Dr. Luke. Dr. Luke needs you!" It's less aggressive/confrontational and the point would be made still.

• Like 3

the era will be long and painful

and fow what? 

for another generic electropop inclusion in katy's already dreadfully boring album catalogue

• Like 2

Can we move on? He's involved in KP6, and listening to the album doesn't mean you support his behavior or are against Kesha or anything else.

We believe her and feel bad for her.

• Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way they run to the "unemployed, twinks, bottoms, chronically online!" comments whenever someones calls out her desperate ass :rip: 

Mind you, this is coming from grown ass men in their 30's :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, justlore said:

Can we move on? He's involved in KP6, and listening to the album doesn't mean you support his behavior or are against Kesha or anything else.

We believe her and feel bad for her.

It would be great if at least she knew her fans are not happy with it. I want to believe that's the case.

Woah katy looks gorgeous. Her styling this era woah.

Love how nice she's to fans here.
Its time for the fans to push Woman World to top 30-20-top 10 :giraffe: 

difficult-to-get-not-everybody-has-that.

we need the haters to play the record too :gaycat:help us sister

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This is somehow supposed to be in contrast to the totally employed totally not chronically online katycats on twitter harrassing Kesha :dies:

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

why am i hypnotized by these emojis... the synchronization is priceless 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

53 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

they were just taking sefies and recording tiktoks and then when she was in the car they screamed about puke, that's the entire video

Thanks 

They had like 2 minutes to ask her to her face

But they took selfies first and interact with her :deadbanana2:

I mean wtf lmaoo

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.