• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

• TitanicSurvivor

3 minutes ago, popstyle said:

Kesha fans are not gonna ruin this for us. Im so tired of them!! The song will be a hit.

They wont ruin ****. Us Katycats are the most resilient people on EARTH. We will enjoy this comeback no matter what. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 20

28 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

from 00:57 onwards

---

honestly i was gagged, it seemed like a fun meeting with fans but then they asked her. I kinda feel bad for her but she had to think that she will be asked about it sooner or later :gaycat6: 

She seems like the only celebrity who really enjoys interacting with her fans. I still remember that one gif of one of them singing 365 lyrics to her when it was unreleased and her reaction was priceless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Girl they waited until she left to start coming at her and then the video ends? Djdjdjsk

Like they patiently waited for that guy to film his tiktok and THEN started screaming?? Lmao

Edited by _Fey

4 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

no 

blacklana00-katy-queen.gif

you're in every single Katy thread, every single day. this is normal behavior? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

The Katy stans in here defending her working with a rapist because they will finally get new [mediocre] music… :chick3:

who defended that?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

She seems like the only celebrity who really enjoys interacting with her fans. I still remember that one gif of one of them singing 365 lyrics to her when it was unreleased and her reaction was priceless. 

Do you have that gif? Sounds like fun!

1 minute ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Do you have that gif? Sounds like fun!

• Haha 1

Just now, halcyonday said:

you're in every single Katy thread, every single day. this is normal behavior? :bibliahh:

It's normal as long as i don't make a statements about female empowerment while working with rapist of my friend

tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

All the KatyCats that kept on saying:

"tHe gEnErAl pUbLiC DoEsN'T CaRe aBoUt dR LuKe" going to continue to look stupid :rip:

I wish they would have said it to katy a bit more early before she hopped into the car. 

it's true, the gp doesn't care.

still she shouldn't have worked with him again.

Just now, TitanicSurvivor said:

It's normal as long as i don't make a statements about female empowerment while working with rapist of my friend

tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

I mean... if living inside Katy threads every single day is something that you wanna do... im glad she gives you the motivation everyday :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

She's gonna have to explain eventually though so hopefully she has an answer :giraffe:

I don't think she will tbh.  She is stupid but not that stupid.  

i came for katy gets asked about the producer choice. like would like to see how she would handle it. w

Just now, halcyonday said:

I mean... if living inside Katy threads every single day is something that you wanna do... im glad she gives you the motivation everyday :giraffe:

oh darling trust me i don't need much time or power to put Cat Valentine of pop in her place :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

She seems like the only celebrity who really enjoys interacting with her fans. 

:confused:

tons of examples come to mind, but this one first from recency bias

ariana-had-a-eternal-sunshine-listening- 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I can't bear to watch it.. the 2nd-hand embarrassment would crack my screen. Is it as uncomfortable as I imagine it to be?

not really. they just scream when she's already in the car

1 minute ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

oh darling trust me i don't need much time or power to put Cat Valentine of pop in her place :coffee2:

im sure your meltdowns on atrl are gonna do something :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Was that stan playing a Woman's World leak right with here there?! 

PLEASE tell me that was a snippet, because -- 17HSMdI.gif

• Haha 1

Can someone transcript the important parts? I'm obviously not watching close to a minute worth of this video before I get to the relevant portion 

• Haha 1

Just now, family.guy123 said:

Can someone transcript the important parts? I'm obviously not watching close to a minute worth of this video before I get to the relevant portion 

they were just taking sefies and recording tiktoks and then when she was in the car they screamed about puke, that's the entire video

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.